1997 Camry Bodykit

Igor

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows of where I can get a TRD or a GTP bodykit for my 1997 Camry (it's an MCV20). I am thinking about maybe doing some exterior mods to it, so does anybody know of any nice bodykits/spoilers/lips that I can source in Australia?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

GTP kits... *drools*

There are the TRD kits too (good luck for both GTP or TRD kits) and there's also an aftermarket kit or two available... have seen three different variables.

I know of a bloke called GCCL on Auscam... I think he's selling a Gen 4 kit? Off his 98 or 99 Camry... dunno if it was the full kit or just the sideskirts, but yeah.

like these ones?

51465_00mg.jpg

53103_00mg.jpg

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...ost&id=1815

From Toyota Genuine Parts. But I believe there are none left.

Yeah I'd like a GTP kit preferably like the ones in the photos, but I know that they are hard to get. As far as I know, no aftermarket places make them either... Might keep looking...

PM SupaTouring (Dave) he was selling one a while back and its worth asking if he still has it, brand new in a box from memory too, but ill warn you now they arent cheap

• 2 weeks later...
PM SupaTouring (Dave) he was selling one a while back and its worth asking if he still has it, brand new in a box from memory too, but ill warn you now they arent cheap

The GTP kit I have is SOLD, just waiting on payment.

Edited by SupaTouring

Damn, these GTP kits are hard to come by! I found a similar kit from Instant Spoilers in Lonsdale SA, but I saw a news story on the business and how bad their service was, so I don't want anything to do with them. Plus I think the business has since closed down. And I don't want a bonnet scoop unless I actually have a need for it (which I probably won't seeing as the car doesn't have any top mounted intercoolers, lol).

I know for a fact that you can still get the GTP front lip. I have a spare one sitting in the garage that I bought a month or so ago off my contact in Toyota parts. Just be prepared to pay 400+ for it though. I cant find my receipt at the moment so wont be able to give you the part number. But he did say there is still a few left. I didnt ask him about the other parts but I'm going to assume there are still available too since its only the front that everyone smashes.

Edited by STYLSH

I know for a fact that you can still get the GTP front lip. I have a spare one sitting in the garage that I bought a month or so ago off my contact in Toyota parts. Just be prepared to pay 400+ for it though. I cant find my receipt at the moment so wont be able to give you the part number. But he did say there is still a few left. I didnt ask him about the other parts but I'm going to assume there are still available too since its only the front that everyone smashes.

Okay, I'll have to give it some thought then, because I know how rare GTP Camrys are these days. I've only seen 2 in the last year here in Adelaide.

These part numbers are from an old parts/price list please use as a guide only. Confirm part numbers with your Toyota parts department before ordering as I take no responsibility if the numbers listed are incorrect.

GTP kit part number:- PZQ4533060

Sportivo kit part number:- PZQ4533061 (this kit is very similar to the GTP was for the gen4.5 - appears that the rear skirts are different)

Front Spoiler:- PZQ4533030, spoiler fitting kit:- PZQ4533030FK

Side skirts:- PZQ4533070 (LH) & PZQ4533010 (RH), fitting kit (LH&RH) PZQ4533010FK

GTP rear skirts:- PZQ4533080 (LH) & PZQ4533020 (RH), fitting kit (LH&RH) PZQ4533020FK

Sportivo rear skirts:- PZQ4533081 (LH) & PZQ4533021 (RH), fitting kit (LH&RH) PZQ4533020FK

GTP mesh grill:- PZQ4533050

In the photos above the silver gen4 (touring) has the GTP kit and the black gen4.5 (Azura) has the Sportivo kit. The wheels fitted to both are the GTP 17x7 wheels with +42mm offset, I am not able to find a part number for these at the moment.

Edited by SupaTouring

These part numbers are from an old parts/price list please use as a guide only. Confirm part numbers with your Toyota parts department before ordering as I take no responsibility if the numbers listed are incorrect.

GTP kit part number:- PZQ4533060

Sportivo kit part number:- PZQ4533061 (this kit is very similar to the GTP was for the gen4.5 - appears that the rear skirts are different)

Front Spoiler:- PZQ4533030, spoiler fitting kit:- PZQ4533030FK

Side skirts:- PZQ4533070 (LH) & PZQ4533010 (RH), fitting kit (LH&RH) PZQ4533010FK

GTP rear skirts:- PZQ4533080 (LH) & PZQ4533020 (RH), fitting kit (LH&RH) PZQ4533020FK

Sportivo rear skirts:- PZQ4533081 (LH) & PZQ4533021 (RH), fitting kit (LH&RH) PZQ4533020FK

GTP mesh grill:- PZQ4533050

In the photos above the silver gen4 (touring) has the GTP kit and the black gen4.5 (Azura) has the Sportivo kit. The wheels fitted to both are the GTP 17x7 wheels with +42mm offset, I am not able to find a part number for these at the moment.

Thanks, might help =)