Headlight Suggestions For 05 Facelift Stivo

Hey all,

i am chasing the best and brightest headlights possible for the stivo but dont wanna buy hid kit yet. what are your suggetions on bulbs??

i intend on driving from rocky to brissy shortly leavin rocky at 5 pm so about 4 hours will be in pitch black and i want good lighting.

cheers

Facelift uses H7 for both high and low beams.

Try the Philips X-treme Vision globes.. they're great! So are the Osram Night breakers (don't think you can get them locally though).

Sorry to run off topic a bit here but do any of you guys know what my 01 jdm runx would use. what would you suggest i use to upgrade my bulbs in my headlamps and fogs.

The lowbeam uses H4

I can't see a point in wanting brighter lights, but not HID's. DiamondVisions/CrystalVisions/etc are all non-ADR approved, so fines are the same as having HID's - if you get caught. Any of the whiter/bluer lights you can buy will have less light throw than a standard bulb, so you get the look but none of the benefits of HID's.

i dont want hid's yet coz im in the middle of buildin the stereo and its costin me a fortune and like i said i jus want good lighting for when i drive to brissy, i will no doubt get hid's after the stereo is finished.... o and im adding strobe foggies and tail lights to for shows :P

Hey all,

i am chasing the best and brightest headlights possible for the stivo but dont wanna buy hid kit yet. what are your suggetions on bulbs??

i intend on driving from rocky to brissy shortly leavin rocky at 5 pm so about 4 hours will be in pitch black and i want good lighting.

cheers

Seriously, my opinion is to go for HID, which will last you longer.

I have spend all BS type of halogen (they named more brighter/blue/white/what ever they make you to buy) on my head i think i have spend $400+ for the halogen, that including low and high beam and fog light. You are doing a long drive so HID would be recommend. (p.s. don't waste your money on the halogen)

Cheers,

SG

• 5 weeks later...
im sorry to run off topic a lil bit

i was just wondering if any of u guys have used the 55/50w ballast instead of the 35w ballast?

I also are keen to know if anyone is........ although in my opinion it isnt needed / would be pushing your luck.