opinion on customising white aurions

ApBPaul

hmm.. i just wanted your opinion on what looks good on a white aurion, things like:

black mesh grill or chrome grill

painting the lip and area around the fog lights white

chrome wheels or black wheels

bodykit or no bodykit

not really looking for a answer

just opinions, cheers!

Black wheels and black exterior accents (ie eyelids,headlights,grille,windows,badges).

the white TRD Aurions with the subtle black pieces look so menacing i love it,and ya don't see too many white moded Aurions... B)

i could have a field day with cliches here lol (horses for courses, whatever floats your boat, each to their own bla bla)

if you're simply looking for opinions to help you 'narrow down' your options, then you'll end up with 101 different varieties and at the end of the day, ultimately you still have to make your own choice...

at the end of the day it all comes down to what sort of look you want to achieve for your car (VIP? JDM/Track racer? DUB? Bankstown Bling?)

but strictly speaking (without sounding bias as I have a white aurion too):

black mesh grill or chrome grill <-------- CHROME GRILL FOR SURE

painting the lip and area around the fog lights white <-------- DON'T

chrome wheels or black wheels <-------- NEITHER

bodykit or no bodykit <-------- YES, BUT A SUBTLE ONE

personally i really dig the VIP look, i used to be a huge JDM fan with a fetish for carbonfibre (and to a degree i still am) but i suppose life doesn't always need to be on the fast lane ;-)

Leave all the chrome at Autobarn for the guys who own VR Commo's and XF Falcons.

stick with White and Black or Charcoal details, Dont write of the Copper/Bronze wheels, they look AMAZING on white cars.

take a look at JAEMS's white ZR6 Aurion... his sports grille is black and looks awesome IMO.

keep it simple, clean, and stay away from anything Chrome... so last century! :P

Leave all the chrome at Autobarn for the guys who own VR Commo's and XF Falcons.

stick with White and Black or Charcoal details, Dont write of the Copper/Bronze wheels, they look AMAZING on white cars.

take a look at JAEMS's white ZR6 Aurion... his sports grille is black and looks awesome IMO.

keep it simple, clean, and stay away from anything Chrome... so last century! :P

Got to agree with you especially on the chromes, I think white rims will look really nice on white aurion... if can find white wheels with red lip on a 19" or 20" will be really sweet, i can only find something in the 18" range with a red lip.

lavinhard_621wht.jpg

dl%2035a%20W_Thumb.jpg

bg_Kama_White.jpg

sm_Daytona_White.jpg

Take a look at AUR30N's ride, pretty schmick looking white Aurion, might give you some ideas.

Thanks Wufkind :rolleyes: - AUR30N's Look is just about to change in looks again just recieved my body kit and is ready for painting and fitment & a few other external cosmetic items :yahoo:

VF-X I have your kit too when ever your ready for a pick up let me know - hopefully we should have some nice Aurions comming out of Sydney

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

Hey guys can we have some pics, I've checked out alot of your galleries etc, but not a lot to look at.

I've collected up a hand ful of pics of AT-X models with Wheel and spoiler enhancements but would like to see more...

Any one recommend any links where I might be able to find some more?

I myself will be in the market fairly soon and have been watching carsales and the like here in Tassie but mostly looks like I will be picking up an ex government vehicle from pickles.

Yesterday 2 went at the auction house, the first 10/08 with 38k silver for $18,000 and the second was a 10/07 with 43k for $17,900 in white. Both I think were very good prices from my research over the last couple of months.

My budget will be about $20k initially and then to add some wheels etc. like the 18 Osaka Mannus look great.

Thanks guys I'm watching with interest.

ps was set on the 2.4 Camry, but I think the extra power of the Aurion would suit me better.

Take a look at AUR30N's ride, pretty schmick looking white Aurion, might give you some ideas.

Thanks Wufkind :rolleyes: - AUR30N's Look is just about to change in looks again just recieved my body kit and is ready for painting and fitment & a few other external cosmetic items :yahoo:

VF-X I have your kit too when ever your ready for a pick up let me know - hopefully we should have some nice Aurions comming out of Sydney

AUR30N

Cheers man..

So..When's d plan?

Anw, white aurions would be great with rims either black, white or the silver metal...No chromes definitely..

And if possible, choose the one with dish..

Go dark tint and low...that should do for the entree... :lol:

Hey guys can we have some pics, I've checked out alot of your galleries etc, but not a lot to look at.

I've collected up a hand ful of pics of AT-X models with Wheel and spoiler enhancements but would like to see more...

Any one recommend any links where I might be able to find some more?

I myself will be in the market fairly soon and have been watching carsales and the like here in Tassie but mostly looks like I will be picking up an ex government vehicle from pickles.

Yesterday 2 went at the auction house, the first 10/08 with 38k silver for $18,000 and the second was a 10/07 with 43k for $17,900 in white. Both I think were very good prices from my research over the last couple of months.

My budget will be about $20k initially and then to add some wheels etc. like the 18 Osaka Mannus look great.

Thanks guys I'm watching with interest.

ps was set on the 2.4 Camry, but I think the extra power of the Aurion would suit me better.

Trying to find pics of modded Aurions in OZ might be limited at the moment (model was released about 3 yrs ago) trust me mate there are a few of us on this forum with some ideas and even new stuff on the go,but playing with these things is hard as you will prolly find once you make your purchase(most aftermarket retailers/workshops have never even touched one yet,and shy away or say it can't be done),and i'm thinking espec in Tassie (as this is my birthplace..Penguin) i suppose ya could say the Aurion is in it's infant stage of modifications and we are trying (some more than others) to turn it into an adult in mod terms but there are plenty of hurdles...

maybe post the mods you want to do and someone might throw up something thats catches ya eye... B)

p.s most of us are still under warranty so gotta be a little careful...anyway good luck with the purchase. :)

black wheels with chrome lip~ me hv 1 set for sell~ 20" :toast:

white on white is just weird, and racing style rim will not suit..

White on white is good.. SHould look Thais and Indos..

THere should be a touch of black somewhere along the car thou.

Yea..Racing won't suit. Car is too large..