SQ van is it possible?

Eargunk

Im planning to buy a HIACE and i was wondering if anyone has seen a SQ van before or if its possible when you mount the woofers facing the rear towards the back of the van? or where would it should be mounted. The woofers are either going to be 6 type r 12" alpines or 2 12" IDMAX image dynamics

when u r consider about SQ (i assume is sound quality), u should b more worried about the other important equipments (hu, tuning, speaker, amp setup, enclosure, install, positioning...... .... .....) and subwoofer should b the least thing to b worried about, coz u gonna tune it as low as possible anyway (just a little below u can hear it).. go mea, study more there~ there are tons of pro there better than i am ;)

Im planning to buy a HIACE and i was wondering if anyone has seen a SQ van before or if its possible when you mount the woofers facing the rear towards the back of the van? or where would it should be mounted. The woofers are either going to be 6 type r 12" alpines or 2 12" IDMAX image dynamics

Your description sounds more like SPL than S.Q

S.Q in a van is of course possible.

ive seen a work van (gardener) that had a fully loaded spl van, 6subs, steel frame to mount the subs too, god it was loud. he hit about 150.2 db, anythings possible!

• 3 weeks later...

i was kinda unsure (i still dont have internet till September, they keep lying to me) i was thinking more of a lcd tv and what not, fibreglass and still want to compete in SQ comps. they have flat doors which makes it easier to mount the 8 inches and a wide dashboard to put the tweeter and the 4 and 6 inch.