Azz's Sportivo

azzman372

I just noticed you have the same problem as me.

Your front bumper doesn't match the rest of the car colourwise.

img2426.jpg w1024.png

Car is looking good btw.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it could be because the front lip is a different compund to the rest of the car?

It's not just the front lip. It's the whole front bumper. I was thinking that but it it was true the spoiler, skirts and rear bumper would be the same as the front. But for some reason only the front is noticeable.

Hey azz,

would you by any chance live around Croydon?

i saw "your car" parked today when i drove by, same body kit same colour.

didnt look at the plate and ur signature angel eye tho!

let me know ! :P

D35, nah i don't live there and have never been there. I live near Parra. And lol to "ur signature angel eye". I think i'm the only one in Syd to have this. well at least on this forum in syd =D

I think it could be because the front lip is a different compund to the rest of the car?

It's not just the front lip. It's the whole front bumper. I was thinking that but it it was true the spoiler, skirts and rear bumper would be the same as the front. But for some reason only the front is noticeable.

Andy i never even noticed it until you pointed it out. I'm at uni atm but when I get to my car I'm gonna have a closer look. I was thinking maybe it was just the angle of the lights and flash making it look weird? I'll let you know

Yea sorry, i was meaning the whole front bar including lip is plastic - the bonnet and front guard panels are metal so the paint will look different shades as it is on two different surfaces side by side.

D35, nah i don't live there and have never been there. I live near Parra. And lol to "ur signature angel eye". I think i'm the only one in Syd to have this. well at least on this forum in syd =D

i see, i have never seen angel eyes on rolla in real life, it looks sexy in your pictures. :D

As far as i know, only you and chicken who resides in Perth has it on this forum. ;)

D35

i see, i have never seen angel eyes on rolla in real life, it looks sexy in your pictures. :D

As far as i know, only you and chicken who resides in Perth has it on this forum. ;)

D35

Cheers D35. I have to acknowledge members Disturb3d and Maximus as they are the pioneers of corolla angel eyes and what inspired me to get them (their photos are in their member's rides thread and on autojoy website). They got autojoy to install them.

D35

Cheers D35. I have to acknowledge members Disturb3d and Maximus as they are the pioneers of corolla angel eyes and what inspired me to get them (their photos are in their member's rides thread and on autojoy website). They got autojoy to install them.

Hey chicken, thanks for correcting!

i will check out their thread when i have time!

cheers

D35

Yea sorry, i was meaning the whole front bar including lip is plastic - the bonnet and front guard panels are metal so the paint will look different shades as it is on two different surfaces side by side.

i believe this goes with black aswell. my front bumper and skirts are the same shade, but abit off from the rest of the car.

i believe this goes with black aswell. my front bumper and skirts are the same shade, but abit off from the rest of the car.

But it's the front that's most noticeable right?

But it's the front that's most noticeable right?

ill have a look tomorrow and get back to ya

• 2 weeks later...

Ok! So I installed my new headunit today! Its an Eonon e1091 which has bluetooth, aux, ipod, dvd, tv etc... bsbsbs. I'm surprised at how well it works for a cheap china brand product. Now there is only 1 tiny problem

Any pics and problem. I'll get better pics when i've solved this tiny dilemma

The problem:

This

img4095.th.jpg

wont fit into here

img4094b.th.jpg

Because of this -.-"

img4097.th.jpg

• 1 year later...

Wow its been a while. Just wanted to post an update.

Recently got my sportivo finally lowered! I installed Koni yellows + eibachs. Pictures soon

Also got my headers ported. I will post up the dyno graphs

• 4 months later...

eyelids + your headlights + Flush = sexy sportivo, want to trade azz haah

hehe I wish my angel eyes still worked.

Update! 2.5" catback with an xforce twinloop s10 muffler. Sounds really amazing.

eyelids + your headlights + Flush = sexy sportivo, want to trade azz haah

hehe I wish my angel eyes still worked.

Update! 2.5" catback with an xforce twinloop s10 muffler. Sounds really amazing.

nice work buddy - got a clip of that exhaust set up? Love the Xforce twinloop - Just redid my whole catback and kept the S10 on cos I love the exhaust note of it.

I'll get a clip soon. The twinloop is really amazing. I love how its relatively soft at low RPM and loud at Higher RPMs! Driving around normally I forget I actually have the new exhaust

haha yeah that's how i was at first when i installed it. but with the catback its actually more noticeable even at lower RPM's with a nice growl, yet still quiet enough to drive to.. then at 3.5k+ RPM it roars. welcome to the twinloop gang buddy :D how much did the catback set you back? and what other components you have in the catback? reso? new highflow cat?

I got 2.5" cat back mild steel xforce s10 and apparently an xforce hotdog too. I got everything done for $500 (yeah I didn't really shop around but went to castle hill exhaust cause I remember people a while back recommending this place. Then I went back again for around #200 worth of other repairs. Something came really loose after I for my headers ported so they fixed that.

Video pending as its been raining constantly here in syd. Also need another pair of hands lol