Idiling Problem

Hey Guys, I have spoken to the top guy in Toyota about this ongoing problem with the rough idiling of our cars. If any of you are having these problems can you please reply back stating when it does it, what does the car do, anything at all that you notice. I am trying to gather this information so that hopefully if i can give these forums to Toyota they may realise that there is some kind of problem. I will keep you all in touch how I go. So please, if anyone has these problems please reply to this post

Mine occurs occassionally just as the engine is reaching normal operating temp and is coming off fast idle.

The revs will fluctuate between 500 rpm and 750 rpm

This will last between 30 sec and 1 min and then will settle to normal idle at an even 750 rpm.

I always allow my engine to warm up before taking off. I never drive hard whilst the engine is cold.

mine does the same thing... but it has never really bothered me coz a blip will get rid of it... usually....

i have spoken to shao about this prob before too... and a common thing we both noticed was that when the a/c is turned on then off or when the car is in a really hot day... the ecu kinda gets confused.... well... that's what we think anyway.

cheers.

I have been havin problems with the idle too it wont do it all the time ... just some times when im stopped at the lights idlein ... my idle will drop.. under 650 go down shake for like 2- 4 secs just before its about to turn off it will stablize itself. and other times ill just feel small vibrations through the car ... its hard to explain.

I have taken the car to toyota 3 times now an they recon they fixed it ... still does it... everytime i go to show them the car is fine it won't do it...

:angry: