Devil Badge

Ingres

Hi guys, would like some suggestion and some installation help with putting the badge at the front and maybe the back.

1) which size do you think is better for the front? Personally i think the small one is special which goes with my initial thought of putting a small badge at the front, but after doing a mock-up with double-side tape, think the big one looks nicer.

2) As it is a flat surface badge, is there any ways to make it into a grill badge so that it is easier to secure it to the mesh?

3) The badge is smaller than the one at the back, as i remember reading from the forum about two drill holes at the back, wonders whether this badge will work at the back before i go take out the badge at the back?

Any opinions and suggestions are very much appreciated, I have attached some pictures..

devilbadge0007resize.jpg

Front with bigger badge

devilbadge0014resize.jpg

Front with smaller badge

devilbadge0018resize.jpg

Actual size of the bigger badge compared to the one at the back

devilbadge0023resize.jpg

I'd go with the large one for the front. If I was to secure it, I would use that black automotive silicone. Good s*** that stuff.

As for the rear, there are only two holes in the boot lid, but these should be covered up by the new badge. The only thing you need to think about is how it will look with the emblem being smaller than the recessed area. May need to raise the badge up as well do the devil horns clear that recessed area as well.

I'd go with the large one for the front. If I was to secure it, I would use that black automotive silicone. Good s*** that stuff.

As for the rear, there are only two holes in the boot lid, but these should be covered up by the new badge. The only thing you need to think about is how it will look with the emblem being smaller than the recessed area. May need to raise the badge up as well do the devil horns clear that recessed area as well.

x2-big one at front

Seems like the big one is better.. and thanks Daryl for the info on the black automotive silicone, will get one later on my way to work..:)

i reckon the badge might not look as nice at the back due to the recessed area.. <_<

neither ingres...sorry
dont do it man,

the bigger badge looks better... but 'the clean look' will be ruined :(

Evo

No worries mate, just like to trial and error, if it doesn't turn out to be good i can always place it inside the central console empty space :).. but i would really like to change the one at the back since debadging it will be ugly with the holes..

Wow... Is that custom made? Very nice... Would be better if the rear badge has the same size with the extra 'horns' thou..

Hmm.. not really custom made, just managed to find someone who got a few extra and bought it from him. :) maybe i should find someone to custom made one which is exactly the same size as the one at the back <_<