Number Plates....

Azza

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was out and about up the Sunny Coast today and saw a couple of awesome personalised plates.

WIKKID - Hilux SR5 (Black with big FO Chromies)

YIPPEE - Toyota Rav 4

NO AIR - Can't remember the car but my passenger mentioned maybe a possible connection to a recent hit for some R'n'B / Rap artist (I'm not that up with these things...)

Just thought I'd share these with you all...

PS Great pics ASG14 - definitely some nice rides there.

• 2 weeks later...

I have come up with the perfect number plate*, I aint sharing till I get it incase any of you (I am an idiot i swear) snavel it on me :P

*it has probably been used before, but someone didn't re register it :P

p2708080820copy1024x768bc6.jpg

a commodore i saw @ the lights..

I know an asian bloke who was raised by aussies, so he loves commodores, and the pictures he has showed me suggest that commodores can indeed drift :P

Edited by Sea Moose

I know an asian bloke who was raised by aussies, so he loves commodores, and the pictures he has showed me suggest that commodores can indeed drift :P

The only time i've seen a Commy drift, is out to sea, in Freo, bound for somewhere!

The bottom of the ocean perhaps!

The only time i've seen a Commy drift, is out to sea, in Freo, bound for somewhere!

The bottom of the ocean perhaps!

:clap:

Yes indeed they can drift. My best mate owns a 2005 sv6 commodore and he can drift that thing perfectly..... :D

• 2 months later...

I have a mate who's previous ride (an SS ute) carried the plate YB-07-HR (why bother).

And he use to own a Yamaha R6 with the plate GUN-17 (gun it), which I thought was cool :P

Edited by KT668

• 2 weeks later...

Passed by this one the other day. I think the plates were ACT issue:

dsc02768fa1.jpg

Also earlier this week, passed by a Forester with the plates "MAD WYF". Some guy was driving it, so I don't know what context "MAD" was meant to be in.

yeahhhh its hell bunky looking! but its got gate... YUMMY

few others i know of that are around

MY BF's syline (r34) R34PER

DIRTY TWO (skyline r32)

GEETEEARE(on a 32 GTR)

HI54ANAL (hahah on a black como ute from memory)

4MUFF (on a old mates WRX)

TROUBLE (on a mates VL)

NS 14 WA (on a mates nissan s14)

YBLEGAL (i was goign ot buy these for my gtr)

and last...

4MY SON

these were the plates of a great friend of mine who passed about 18months ago. when he foufn out he had cancer his parents helped him buy and do up this amazing 180sx on the priviso that he kept fighting! and he did for a little over a year! an amazing boy at just 20yrs old!

yeahhhh its hell bunky looking! but its got gate... YUMMY

few others i know of that are around

MY BF's syline (r34) R34PER

DIRTY TWO (skyline r32)

GEETEEARE(on a 32 GTR)

HI54ANAL (hahah on a black como ute from memory)

4MUFF (on a old mates WRX)

TROUBLE (on a mates VL)

NS 14 WA (on a mates nissan s14)

YBLEGAL (i was goign ot buy these for my gtr)

and last...

4MY SON

these were the plates of a great friend of mine who passed about 18months ago. when he foufn out he had cancer his parents helped him buy and do up this amazing 180sx on the priviso that he kept fighting! and he did for a little over a year! an amazing boy at just 20yrs old!

My mate lives on the same street as the family who own 4MYSON. They drive down the street like theyre on a racetrack. The streets a short, "D" shape road, with two ways you can come in and out from, and these guys just hammer it around! Honestly, when im at my mates house, you can hear them comming from the otherend of the street, full boost. Then, when they get to the intersection, the drift out of it. Dickheads IMO.