[SYD] tooo the hole via the nasho! 26/09/09

hi all!!!

thanks pete for posting this for me!! i been crazy hectic here...........but things have settled down now.

yuri i have an 8 seater you can jump in with us if you car aint serviced by then it's all good :D

i must mention one important factor though.................please to all that do decide to come please make sure you drive to the best you and your car is comfortable with and capable of too!! a quick check the day before of how your oil is and brakes are would be a good tip!! just to ensure there are no incidents. make sure you have enough fuel and a charged mobile or cb to be able to communicate with the rest of the pact is important too. all these small things if checked will add up to an awesome day out in the sun! oh and don't forget you cameras!!!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect timing I go overseas 2 days after that....

SO I AM IN!!

But I will be in the Cappuccino because I wont be driving it for about 3 and a half weeks so I need my Caffeine Hit! :lol:

on the topic of `meets ... what is scheduled for next week (29/08/09), MOD's ??

just the regular meet, right?

either way, I'll be there ... then heading up into the city after

normal meet this month

VK2FEAR - we meet at villawood bunnings on villawood road, next to macca's. its on teh left hand side if your coming from the Liverpool end :)

are one of the restrictions that YOU MUST HAVE A TOYOTA lmao

yes....no holdens aloud..

kidding i dont think it matters, however im not a modirator so not up to me

.......it's a toyota meet for a reason :)

hi all sorry we missed teh cruise but we were away fire fighting im sure we will make the next one sorry again

Nathan

FI76RE - the cruise is at the end of next month, so you can still make it.....hopefully :)

si ijo - new comers are always welcome, not sure how many cams will show up. I know BG Pete will be riding with us to villawood, his old girl doesn't like long fast paced cruises. But sikwitit has a cam and from what I can tell he is coming.

I was there last night but I didn't know anyone haha so I left/

I chilled with oreeon for a while but we had no idea who was who/

I saw a few honda drivers wiith some hot chicks and thought sh!t I better go before I get stabbed!

Haha jk, but being a stivo driver looking at the honda boys girls, I doubt they were happy lol

HI All,

I would love to come along for the cuze.

However I need to finish off my major service. I have done parts myself but am trying to get a hold of a mechanic to complete it. Without it done I wont be able to make it.

HI All,

I would love to come along for the cuze.

However I need to finish off my major service. I have done parts myself but am trying to get a hold of a mechanic to complete it. Without it done I wont be able to make it.

If your car isn't ready, put the word out, maybe someone ca give you a lift and then you can ride with someone else.