[SYD] tooo the hole via the nasho! 26/09/09

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there for sure, but I'll meet you guys as you come through.

If I meet wait at the entrance to the National Park, what time do you guys reckon you'll get down there?

My number's 0434 26 38 98 if someone wants to message me the uhf channel we'll be using.

Cheers.

I'll see you at the entrance near that park or oval,if they depart Villawood on time(9.00) then should come through about 40min, i'll try be there 9.30 :)

If I meet wait at the entrance to the National Park, what time do you guys reckon you'll get down there?

My number's 0434 26 38 98 if someone wants to message me the uhf channel we'll be using.

Cheers.

I'll see you at the entrance near that park or oval,if they depart Villawood on time(9.00) then should come through about 40min, i'll try be there 9.30 :)

yay its the final count down !

Cheers.

yay its the final count down !

Spotted Cuong

:yahoo::yahoo:

Just finished washing my car,better not be orange tomorrow..

BG Pete text me when you leaving Villawood please.. Goodnight

morning all,

For those that haven't noticed, its dusty outside again :@

We will meet at villawood as planned and decided from there. The different outcomes possible are:

1. Meet gets cancelled moved to end of next month

2. Meet goes ahead as planned no changes

3. We take the nasho run out of the mix as there maybe tooo fallen / falling branches and just goto stanwell tops and go from there

If anyone has questions, please dont post them here as i'll be offline as of this post, please call on 0414186682

hmmm sucks aye.

well its an hour drive from my house to get to the car park, so im contemplating this one.

what bad timing!

i was hoping to drive with my windows down, but i guess thats not going to happen.........WELL i could but id get a shixload of dust in my car hahaa

Im also not keen on seeing my engine bay and air filter dust ridden..\

can anyone sms me 0408 807 808 if there will actually be people going. im going to leave now from manly area, so i should get there at around 830. would be a shame if it didnt go ahead though.

DAMN YOU MOTHER NATURE!

Edited by Brad-dreama

At least its not as bad as the other day,still a couple of hours to go..

I agree it ain't as bad as Wednesday. We will be there at villawood. As we have the kids with us we will be taking the last option and be meeting you guys at the lookout at the end of the natio. We will re group there and follow You guys to lunch. Those who would like to follow us are most welcome.

the forecast say its gonna be windy... im still in! mish do u have a CHASER???

another month is too long for me and i dont mind it as its not as dusty as on wednesday also i washed my car yesterday and its covered in dust again !!

the forecast say its gonna be windy... im still in! mish do u have a CHASER???

another month is too long for me and i dont mind it as its not as dusty as on wednesday also i washed my car yesterday and its covered in dust again !!

Lolz... Im standing here looking at my car wondering if i should wash it... lol!! its got a lil bit of dust on it.. lucky i didnt wash it last nyt or else i would of been double handling... hahahaha..

Hmmm just checked BoM

Forecast for Saturday

Fine with lengthy sunny periods. Some raised dust in the morning. Fresh to strong westerly winds..

Precis: Windy. Raised dust in the morning.

Doesn't sound too bad. I hope the majority comes. Would still love to see everyones cars. Even if its dirty haha

OK heading to villawood now. Hope to see some of you there!

Edited by azzman372

Hmmm just checked BoM

Forecast for Saturday

Fine with lengthy sunny periods. Some raised dust in the morning. Fresh to strong westerly winds..

Doesn't sound too bad. I hope the majority comes. Would still love to see everyones cars. Even if its dirty haha

Thats the SPIRIT AZZman... I'll see everyone there!!

Hmmm just checked BoM

Forecast for Saturday

haha abittt dirtyyy u mean :P

Hmmm just checked BoM

Forecast for Saturday

haha abittt dirtyyy u mean :P

hahahah YESSIR!!!

great run!!! nice to meet the faces behind those names, cant wait for the next cruise im uploading pics now so it shouldnt be long now........i beat ya mish...lol

hehe yep same goes to me, great fun but had to go also. Definately will be in for the next run. :)

Everyone's cars looks super great (beisdes the dust bit) and sleek, keep up the good work.

Also a big thanks to the admin who did all this was great fun once again.

Cheers Cuong.

Edited by master.Cuong

upload piccy piccys please :idea:

shame I couldn't make it, sounds like it was a great turn out!!

always wanted to drive thru that nasho park route as well, how was the drive south by the way?