Evo's 1zz

Evo7

ECU sits beneath the glovebox in a ZZE, easiest way to get at the plugs is to unclip the glovebox from the dash and move it out of the way.

I would wire the plugs based on pin-position, toyota has been known to change wire colours over the years.

Alright Sweet :D

i was meaning the colours of the wires coming out of the Fuel Controller.

i will do that... now we are nearly ready to start, going to get some gasket paper today and some hylomar spray for it, and FIPG for the Throttle Body :D

Evo

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ECU sits beneath the glovebox in a ZZE, easiest way to get at the plugs is to unclip the glovebox from the dash and move it out of the way.

I would wire the plugs based on pin-position, toyota has been known to change wire colours over the years.

i will do that... now we are nearly ready to start, going to get some gasket paper today and some hylomar spray for it, and FIPG for the Throttle Body :D

Evo

excellent work evan :D

when are you going to fit it all?

Evo

excellent work evan :D

when are you going to fit it all?

hopefully not this weekend, but next weekend :yahoo:

Evo

Just went and bought what i need :D

Gasket Paper

hylomar Spray

and Throttle Body Silicon :yahoo:

now the only part that remains is the Intake Manifold Gasket which should be on its way :D :yahoo: :yahoo: :toast:

I can't wait for this to go IN :yahoo: :D

Super-happy FUN TIME :D

Evo

Just went and bought what i need :D

Gasket Paper

hylomar Spray

and Throttle Body Silicon :yahoo:

now the only part that remains is the Intake Manifold Gasket which should be on its way :D :yahoo: :yahoo: :toast:

I can't wait for this to go IN :yahoo: :D

Super-happy FUN TIME :D

Evo

Evans, can't wait to see your car when it is all up and ready... Nice :)

Another few slip ups, but nothing major,

going to go and get a new water radiator hose and some new clamps today, and also a new supercharger belt which is only the short one, but just in case, so i have one as a spare.

Also, i would just like to say a HUGE Thankyou to Supertouring for willing to help me out in putting it all together. I am much happier that i will be installing it in person with Supa, and i will KNOW what has been done/changed. Install to come soon, i am really excited :yahoo:

But all i need to do is just wait. Good things come to those who wait :toast:

(PS: Supa also said i am a TOCAU post hoar LOL :lol: )

Evo

waaaayyyyyy to much talk, not enough action!!!

You are right, there :P

but all i can do for now is to wait... but it will DEFINITELY be happening :D (PS: thanks again Dave)

Evo

went to order in the parts i need at Repco today, however i wasn't able to order a new SC belt, because the smallest size that Australian makers have is 500... the belt i have is 475, so i will order one from Blitz Japan tonight.

Water hose and clamps ordered, should be in tomorrow.

Evo

There is no cut and paste solution to this project, i am making sure i do everything RIGHT the first time, so i shouldn't have any problems down the track.

Evo

Your gasket for the s/c to plenum is finished.

Thankyou Dave :D

I am just awaiting the coming of next weekend when we can do it :D

Because you know how excited i am to get it going :P LOL :lol:

I seriously cannot WAIT!!! :clap: :clap: :clap::yahoo:

Evo

Evan...make sure you write a DIY in case others wanna follow your path :-D hahaha I am so curious to see the outcome in all aspects. :) Keep us updated.

Haha, yeah... but we'll see if i can or not... may need approval from the master engineer (aka Supa) lol :P

And as far as keeping you updated... that's something you don't need to tell me B)

Also forgot to mention, getting the gasket sent over from the states via express post, so we will have it by the time for install arrives :D

Evo

went to order in the parts i need at Repco today, however i wasn't able to order a new SC belt, because the smallest size that Australian makers have is 500... the belt i have is 475, so i will order one from Blitz Japan tonight.

Evo

Did you try any other autoparts stores before ordering from OS? Repco dont have the widest range of products.

Evo

Did you try any other autoparts stores before ordering from OS? Repco dont have the widest range of products.

I'm not going to lie to you, so no i didn't go to any other stores... ran out of time during break.

I am just going to order it from OS anyways, that way i know i will have the right stuff :P

And CHA54, thankyou for willing to help out, but i think we will be pretty right with everything, now that i have the wiring diagrams translated :D

Evo

Hey guys, thought i would update this:

I have nearly got all of the parts i require, going to pick up the other TRD Low Temp. Thermostat ring.

And then next week, intake manifold gasket will arrive and CES 'custom made' Cold Air Intake will be done :D

Not long to go now! :P

Blitz Supercharger + CES CAI = Smoked NA 2zz boys XD

Evo