Curbside Collection

Soarer_Gurl

Down here in good old logan city we have curbside collection every year.

basicly you put out ***** that would normaly take to the dump.

well this morning i put out my old 15" sub box as collection day is 2moro, now this box has been sitting in the rain/sun/storms/what ever for 4-5 weeks now.

sum pov ***** person has taken it and it has only been sitting there for about 4 hours like seriously LOL! give it a few weeks and im sure it will start to fall apart!

sorry but i had to share i thought this was too funny.

i told my other half it wouldnt last the night sitting there.

We also have kerb side collection twice a year. and what people collect is unbelievable.

I have throqn out n old video camera and it was gone in under 20 mins. :lol: :lol:

haha,

"one person's trash is another person's treasure" XD

Evo

We have a collection on right now and a set of shelves just went, as well as assorted innards from a old hot water system.

Those shelves had been out in the rain for weeks, I can see someone putting something on them and it'll just fall right through.

What i find funny is that we get people around our area that come past picking stuff up at like 1-2 in the morning cause there too ashamed to get the stuff in the middle of the day when everyone might be looking. lol

I too find it amazing how people can find treasure out of such waste.

That said, I'm waiting for the next kerbside collection because one thing I always see being thrown out are microwaves.

I am in need of as many HV capacitors as possible for use in the Tesla coil I plan to make (yes Drew, I haven't got around to it yet) and microwaves are a good source of them.

as much as its scabby, some of the ***** people put in those things are actually useful... although most of it is crap.

esp. if you are into electronics, broken things can be a very good source of parts.

I'm waiting for the next kerbside collection because one thing I always see being thrown out are microwaves, I am in need of as many HV capacitors as possible

LOL, guard your rubbish people

Edited by ELEGNT

I'm waiting for the next kerbside collection because one thing I always see being thrown out are microwaves, I am in need of as many HV capacitors as possible

LOL, guard your rubbish people

LOL :P

if you have an old microwave that gets thrown out, be sure that Daryl will be there to collect XD

Evo

I put out a pair of scratched, bruised, scraped, dented (note to self: never let any woman drive my car ever again anywhere ever) rims for collection last year and they were sniped within hours. Sucks to be that bloke, they were worth less than the space they occupied and I'd already skidded the tires to nothingness.