[VIC] Melb October Meet - Sunday 25th October

Bugger 1stKill. :( Get better man.

So who's actually going now. The driverlist hasnt been updated recently and I was a bit confused as to who was going or what haha.

Thanks mate...got some great painkillers so sleeps on the cards in front of the televish for a while.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it might sound a bit wimpy but i broke my thumb on thursday at work,saw the doc today and had the x-ray to confirm...sorry will miss sunday as it's the size and color of an eggplant and freakin painful so just sitting at home for a few days recovering :(

Oww!! It'd be pretty hard to negotiate all the twists with a broken thumb though. Hopefully the swelling goes down soon!

Bugger 1stKill. :( Get better man.

So who's actually going now. The driverlist hasnt been updated recently and I was a bit confused as to who was going or what haha.

I really don't know - I've tried to keep the list on the first page as up to date as possible. The only confirmed's I know are you & I, Vinh, Peter & one of his mates. Am assuming like always there may be a couple that don't RSVP but show up on the day. So looks like it'll be a nice small pack.

Well morning guys :) Am just having some brekky then am ready to get out of here and get to Wattle Glen Rd, real excited & lookin forward to it as I've never seen this part of Vic so it'll be interesting!

Weather looks really really nice here, like it'll be 24-25 again like yesterday, so hopefully the sun is out in Melbourne too :) See you all soon!

I just woke up. It's 8:45AM hahaha!

It'll take me about 40 minutes to get there so I'll be leaving in 10 minutes or so, maybe 20.

Now I have 4 walkie talkie radio things so 4 of us can use them, its apparent I have them returned before the conclusion of our epic cruise. :P

See you there!

Back home again after a fair bit of time in the car today hehehe Thanks heaps for a great day guys - I really enjoyed myself and we got to see some great countryside. It was amazing to see where the fires had gone through, along with the regrowth & areas that remained untouched; that rainforest-like bit was stunning!

I only took a handful of snaps today and they are all on my facebook if you'd like to have a look:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3326...mp;l=440d3cf2c9

Here are a few I've picked out though :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9458...mp;id=518920443

The two "Gold cousins" wait patiently for the others to arrive

The 'rollas arrive!

Cruise members

Another long shot :)

Really enjoyed today! Was a blast! Was a great 'leisurely' cruise with some small faster pace bits which was great. (Except nearly falling off a cliff when my hand slipped off the steering wheel, good one.)

But yeah either way, the food was nice at the Grand Hotel aswell! Really good day. Thanks to Tash for organising such a great time. :) MORE PHOTOS! :o

This cruise has been a long time coming .............

And sorry about the entrance I love to make ;) Caught a few guys off guard :lol:

Peter: NOT that kinda entrance .... I heard Vinh wouldn't mine though so look him up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :P :P :P

Nice day too which wasn't expected but its Melb weather so what can you say huh ...... sad that I totally forgot about my camera ....

Glad you guys & gal had a great day and the pics look great Tash. :)

Spewing i missed this one...i will do everything in my very limited powers to make the next...rain hail or injury. :(

P.S maybe not hail.... :D

Great to hear you guys had a nice 'leisurely' Sunday drive. Bummed hard about missing out.

It was good, would love to go again sometime next year so there's always a next time! :)

Really enjoyed today! Was a blast! Was a great 'leisurely' cruise with some small faster pace bits which was great. (Except nearly falling off a cliff when my hand slipped off the steering wheel, good one.)

But yeah either way, the food was nice at the Grand Hotel aswell! Really good day. Thanks to Tash for organising such a great time. :) MORE PHOTOS! :o

Hahaha yes, thank god you didn't go over! Just tell me to shut up on the radio next time :P

No worries, am glad it was a great day and it all went well - except for our bit of rallying hahahahah! I think Vinh will be the only other one with some piccies unless others took some.

Whoops I missed those posts above! @ Guni - hahah, I'm thinking "we only had 1 black rolla, who else owns a black rolla..." Lee, as I said to Matt I want to go again to see the changes, so probably sometime next year if others want to join me!

No clue what's on the agenda for next month, prob's a meet-up and some photos somewhere?

Edited by Tash

Also another nice thing to hear from the guys was the sound of my supercat mufflers on the back of the Aurion. In the car you only hear some sound then the engine takes over and all you hear is engine till redline. But apparently its nice from the back hahaha.

Teaser!

IMGP3861.jpg

Had an awesome day and thanks to Tash for organising a nice cruise, especially that rally stage. Loved it because that's only where my car had an advantage! Hehe

Nice to see Guan is back on the scene. Seriously, him and his tools.. mechanic on wheels! Thanks to you, I love reving and holding the gears longer now..Haha

We were about to take a photo of you doing the "fully-sick-short-guy-in-s15-driving-position" but you exit the freeway :P

Edited by dwee.