Yaris but which model

glamachickybabe

i want a 2006 - ish model, but what chassie code and model is the best? I dont mind paying top doller but what im trying to say in another term where someone might pick me up, a corolla seca csi, then there is csx, then there is sx and gti and so forth along those terms, what is the more i suppose better package yr, yrx or yrs as far as i know, can someone help me out, i owned an sx and dont really like to own the low - end spec of cars... just me :)

Cheers in adavce

YRX comes with...

bodykit

15' alloys

6 CD stacker

different interior cloth trim

passenger under the seat tray

thats the difference between YRS and YRX both comes with 1.5L 80kw donk...

dont get YR as they are equip with 1.3L @ 63kw, non leather gear knob & steering...

oh there should be plenty around, the reason i said dont bother with the YR is they are only a 1.3L which is good for city driving if you want to cruise on a freeway occasionally the 1.5L has more power which ofcoz comes in pretty handy...

otherwise all 3 models are pretty zippy for city driving and certainly a piece of cake when you doing parkings etc... another word of advice is dont get the 3 door, try and get the 4 door model as there is more usable space coz you dont need to climb to the back or move the seats etc to access the rear :P

depends on your budget and the models mileage...

Sportivo ofcoz its bigger & powerful every way than the Yaris its apple and oranges really its just a different class altogether, Sportivo has a sweet revving 140kw engine that makes the Yaris really slow and boring...

you cant go wrong with either car as they both perform their intended duties beautifully... ;)

about the 3 door thing yes that was my intention too just me and my bags and gf but ofocz having another 2 doors makes throwing things to the rear seat so much better and easier...!

Edited by Speedz

That is also quite true, the whole 3 door does seam useless, but always looks better ahah, looking for under 100km's for either ncp91r yrx and the stivo, i would much rather the stivo, but just need to find a nice clean stock one 0_0

The Yaris might be slow and produce about half the power of a Sportivo, but it's so tiny and light that it can zip in and out of traffic really well, makes the daily commute a lot more exciting. Slap on some springs, shocks (or coilovers) and a rear sway bar and you've got a very fine handling ride!

I hope I'm making sense.. I'm so tired.

The speedometer in the middle is actually very nice idea, at first you might feel a tad awkward. It might take some time to get use to, but after short while you'll adapt to it and realise it's a very good placement for the speedometer.

• 3 weeks later...
YRX comes with...

bodykit

15' alloys

6 CD stacker

dont get YR as they are equip with 1.3L @ 63kw, non leather gear knob & steering...

I didn't get any passengers under my seat?! Lucky yaris owners!

LOL

Vinh

YRX comes with...

bodykit

15' alloys

6 CD stacker

I didn't get any passengers under my seat?! Lucky yaris owners!

LOL

Vinh

Nice spot. LOL

damn you nubs!

i wish i got that passenger seat under-tray too, i need all the trays and storage areas i can get :P

but too bad when i got the YRS back then the top spec YRX didnt come with OEM bodykit so it wasnt worth buying...