Cya Bye's ride

httttt

wow today... ahh a marked police car drove behind me tonight with my blue number plate led's... and i thought i was going to get pulled over when he just over took me D=

I would suggest you change them, it is distracting for other drivers. Mine arent blue, they are white and in person they dont stand out at all.

Also, I have uploaded a new picture. I need to re-shoot my car park pictures with the new grill. Thanks to VFX for the picture.

post-14100-127647686665_thumb.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, I have uploaded a new picture. I need to re-shoot my car park pictures with the new grill. Thanks to VFX for the picture.

Hmmmmmm........grill...nice.

Wait for me, i'll come with ya for the pics, and we'll drag Vick along. Triple Grill?

Wait for me, i'll come with ya for the pics, and we'll drag Vick along. Triple Grill?

Cool. You gonna get the grill form Rstyle?

Anytime!! But please try to avoid weekend nite except sunday nite. You guys know what my biggest concern during that time.. :P :lol:

Ok. Well, here is a shop of a single chrome line on the bottom grill.

I'm still unsure. But I think colour coding the bottom grill will be a bad mistake.

I think the single colour coded horizontal slat looks good....now go do it...

post-1206-127677712165_thumb.jpg

Tempting, it needs something down there.

In other news.

Another picture of my car? Or my new house? You decide. My fiancee got it right, it was mainly just of the car. :clap:

2010-06-17%2016.58.57.jpg

And what to do about my mud guards scraping on those freakin annoying rounded drive ways. I'm thinking about putting down a piece of wood.

2010-06-17%2017.00.16.jpg

Autoone are having 25% off Mother's Products (until 27th June), go and get your clay bar.

Edit: The car looks great, great exhaust, nice house! Yes lay down some logs before those mudguards get scratched.

Edited by u54mot

And what to do about my mud guards scraping on those freakin annoying rounded drive ways. I'm thinking about putting down a piece of wood.

mudguards OFF and nice house too :)

Is there a lawn mower in that garage?

mudguards OFF and nice house too :)

Is there a lawn mower in that garage?

The car does look better with them off, but they actually serve a good purpose.

There is nothing in that garage besides a 6 x 2 meter roll of bubble rap.

• 2 weeks later...

New mod.

Bottom grill chrome strip. I'm not usually one to add chrome to a car and never thought I would but I believe this was desperately needed.

Now to have a photo shoot.

post-14100-127781092813_thumb.jpg

post-14100-127781094806_thumb.jpg

thats hot!

looking really good there jeff :)

was gonna post here earlier regarding if you had meshed infront or behind the plastic part of the bottom grill. seems that you meshed behind it..

anymore plans for your car?

thats hot!

looking really good there jeff :)

was gonna post here earlier regarding if you had meshed infront or behind the plastic part of the bottom grill. seems that you meshed behind it..

anymore plans for your car?

Thanks man, I can't wait to get a good photo with a real camera. I haven't seen it during the day yet.

Definitely meshed behind. Some people don't like the meshed look, but I mush rather it over seeing all the way through and it is barely noticeable. I would recommend it to any non-stivo owners.

More plans? Apart from ordering a phone mount for my new HTC Magic nothing is planned this year. I do how ever want tints and to change the muffler tips. I cant stand the muffler inside a muffler look but I also don't want any more noise/note.

looking goody jeffy!!!!

what's next ?

Thanks,

Tints and Muffler Tips are all that is left on my list. But they wont happen until next year.

on that note, the frost might have given me some insight on possible tint colours. LOL

2010-06-30%2008.00.02.jpg

2010-06-30%2007.59.47.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just a crappy picture....

Parked next to someone who had an abused stock standard Tungsten pre-facelift ATX and had to take a before and after shot for comparison.

Attached.

p.s. The image made my cars front look a lil sloped. But you catch the drift.

post-14100-127923393715_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...