cruzers ae82

cruzer

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lookin good Mate. very clean. Whats your Nan doing with all that stuff? Look forward to seeing more pics..

she tok it all out of her car and she was liek hear do u want this and i was like XD yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss so now i have that sub and amp box to kenwood speakers for a parcel shelf i have to make and 2 lil speakers in drivers door

the bad thing is i want her stereo face cause it is sooooooooooooo cooool

Was an entertaining read with pics and captions from start to present.

Keep up the good work mate!

should be done soon i would have had her finished to be registered next weekend but no more paint left :( so i coudn't put the brakes back on

• 2 weeks later...

update

well i havent been really working on the car i gave her a wash then she got dirty again from the tree across the road and another mini dust storm so i was quite angry.

the brakes are almost done should be done by the end of the week keep forgetting to buy paint

she is stuck in the backyard due to the vk and vl i have so annoying having a million cars but hopefully rego next weekend which will be good

can't wait to drive her XD

:toast::toast: what a top job you've done,excellent...

I'd like to see it all white but still with black bars OR the TWINCAM 16 stickers down the side in white...

Looks so 80's... Love it

:toast::toast: what a top job you've done,excellent...

I'd like to see it all white but still with black bars OR the TWINCAM 16 stickers down the side in white...

Looks so 80's... Love it

yeh i was originally gonna get the twincam 16 down the side in white but it looked a little much so i just left it plain i still have the twincam 16 on the back now

an update:

Tommorow i will be working on my car all day i will be putting on the brakes and connecting them also i will bleed them.

that being the minor job the major job of the day is engine mounts i am replacing them as the ones i have a cracked if all goes to plan it should only take at least 2 hours but yeh there is one problem i have and its the window wipers on the front keep rubbing the bonnet the bonnet is as far as it can go i will try again tommorow anyways keep u all updated...

well today i worked on my car and i got my front brakes all connected and it looks sooooooo good i put a new cv shaft in on drivers side due to the one i had in had a ripped boot so i replaced it.

Then i put new engine mounts in because the ones i had were for the rally car.

well my dad bought another corolla yay 88 sedan and it apparently has all the interior parts so my intereior will be finished finally

then i might change the wiper motor because my one seems to be faulty and not working.

Then to finish it off i might change wipers

Well today i finished the whole interior except for stereo which will have to wait till i get all my stuff from QLD but yeh i also gave her a wash

21102009.jpg

21102009_001.jpg

Suck an epic journey from start to end......... I loved it :)

thankyou but yeh she should be on the road soon as i can get some money but yeh a lot of work to get her to where she is