cruzers ae82

cruzer

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

so i just got back from working on my car and found out thet i am not getting it registered for anothr month cause of my rtard sister

also found some rust in the rear quarter which sucks but hey i got to drive it today and i <3 it

• 1 month later...

so today my dad and i went for a drive to newport and have settled on changing the exhaust as the one on there now is wayyy toooo loud

also might have a new project in the making will find out tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...

so my dad and i have a new project cnt wait to start

anyhow the car is pretty much complete one or 2 things left for example new exhaust because the one on now is really really loud and i also have to wire up my stereo anyways heres a photo from villawood taken by flipsta thankyou man

DSC_0056.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

quick update:

replaced the washer bottle motor as the old one was broken this then led to a problem where no pressure was building up so i then had to change the mini engine thingy on the firewall forgot the name. So i changed that then changed all the hosing which helped to shoot water so its all good

If the weather is nice tomorrow i am going to wash her and try and get some photos :)

• 3 weeks later...

bloody weather cannot do any work i need to jack up the back and spin the wheel as there is a loud knocking noise, my dad believes it might b a rear wheel bearing so might have to replace that and give the corolla a wash as its so dirty

• 2 weeks later...

The other day it was sunny enough to do some work so i looked at the tapping noise in the back and it turns out the drivers side rear wheel was finger tight i was epic raging tightened it up noise was good so that was all good. I done some other little jobs like adjust the washer nozzles and fiddle around with the throttle valve but i doesn't seem to work properly :(

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so saturday i couldn't make it to the show and shine no supervisor :( but i did some work firstly i replaced the rear window regulator. Sod done the usual pull door trim off done all that i look around and see that the bar between both rear windows is rusted and falling to bits so i ended up replacing that i <3 spare part cars XD

5un4ee.jpg

then today my little sister was annoying me so i told her to go find a toy with a hook on it and she can put it on the car she walks in with a toy and help me put it on the results:

sl1bnn.jpg

73fjti.jpg

2qmezav.jpg

gonna get a panda one but having difficulty finding one

Edited by cruzer

I used to have a mushroom hanging out the back. But I've had it stolen twice :angry:

So now I have a Yoshi that only goes on for cruises and meets B)

I used to have a mushroom hanging out the back. But I've had it stolen twice :angry:

So now I have a Yoshi that only goes on for cruises and meets B)

sick man

my cousin gave me the idea of a panda cause of my paint scheme :) hopefully i can find one

So i have completed all my hours and am going to go with a driving school 2 or 3 times just so i know how to correctly drive in the test and then after that will go for my Ps atm im not doing much driving or work on the car as im sick (fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu) but i am defiantly going to try and get my P's b4 september as i have to drive to QLD for a wedding