[SYD] Toymods MEGA CRUISE Sun Dec 6th

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Toyota is welcome... :)

wait how bout people who previously owned a toyota but drive sumthing else now how bout them heheheh

..they get their tyres slashed or get their car lifted LMAO :whistling:

WHAT DUDE i thought this place was for fun, and cruising, and driving, not competiotion of cars OMG how gay

Err dude, I think he was joking...

wow...JR chill u know i wouldnt do that. Bring either of your cars whichever is going to be reliable for the day. It will be good to see an old mate :)

Edited by Armstrong

Anyone heading from Brisbane side? I WANT to go... !!!

You're thinking what I'm thinking mate. It's only an overnight drive and a tank of fuel. Highly possible.

You're thinking what I'm thinking mate. It's only an overnight drive and a tank of fuel. Highly possible.

BYE BYE tank O Fuel :( <<DJKOR LOL :lol:

Evo

LOL i just hope u dont get banned from NSW aswell

HEHE

HEHE

Funny funny. NSW is the last place I would want to lose points.

I don't think I can make it down for this weekend trip anyway. Work always needs to get in the way.

HEHE

Are u goin cuong?? Im goin!!! Woo Hooo...

OK

The address for this park is CNR of Silverwater Road and Clyde street, however the park is in the short half of the street on the opposite side of Silverwater road. So if you punch in into your GPS turn the opposite way at the lights to get into the park.

Its RIGHT into the park from Parramatta road, and LEFT into the park if you are coming from Victoria Road. So if coming up from Parra Road turn Right just before Silverwater Bridge, If coming from Victoria Road Turn left at the lights after Silverwater Bridge

There are signs that say the road is for buses only to homebush, however the bus lane starts after the turn in for the car park

IF because of the Super Taxis we can't get into the carpark we will meet in Fariola St, near SAS where Toymods Dyno Days are held. Fariola street is just beck towards Parra road.

This should be a great day out I hope we get over the 100 cars, again there should be a great BBQ on so remember your small change

When you come to the meeting spot look for the V8 Crown and the Toymods Banner thats where we'll be.

hey guys, can i get some phone numbers of who is going.

im from manly area and dont know my way around that area too well, except for the usual meets and i want to find it without a mistake.

but if i do it would be nice to call someone just incase.

ps it the turn off for the silverwater bridge before or after the train tracks heading to villawood.