Automatic paseo stalling

Eargunk

I got a problem with my car, it runs fine but the idle sometime stays around 200rpm after i gradually decelerate from 60 and eventually stalls, hate it when it goes over speed bumps, i changed the air filter (thought the engine was choking) and replaced the sparkplugs, any suggestions? i dont know where to go from here (i still gotta find my idle gun to have a look at that). I also turned off all my audio system, when the car drops down low the car shakes and voltage drops below 12v, sometimes it goes to 11.3 instead of the usual 13.5v

had a look today, throttle body is a mess, oil, dust and everything, sprayed WD40 and reved the crap out of the engine (alot of black smoke out of the exhaust) and doesnt cut out anymore and stopped the low voltage drop (stays around 13v now), anyone know of a way that i can really clean it out without taking the throttle body out? still trying to find my timing gun. too many boxes

Oh dear. WD40 down your throttle body and intake. Not really a way I would imagine someone cleaning it.

I would highly recommend cleaning out your throttle body again with some throttle body cleaner (I use Nulon) and then wipe up as much as you can. Now you probably have WD40 lining the walls of your intake. Cleaning this would be a bit of a procedure.

Get Throttle Body or carby cleaner, same thing really...

With the car turned off spray and wipe around the butterfly, linkages and the inner walls... Also spray inside the vacuum pipes... Remove the PCV Valve and clean that out...

Then start the car up and hold the revs up while spraying around the throttle body and inlet manifold area, also spray some inside the tube that runs from the PCV to the inlet to clean that out...