New Sunnybank Member

Kiz_

Hello everyone, just saying Hi. I've been a member of Yarisworld for a while until someone there mentioned TOCAU and I googled it and found this here :)

I have an '06 YR Yaris MT Hatch with a few mods but since buying a 300ZX all my money goes towards that and the Yaris gets no more upgrades.... kinda good, kinda bad.

I live in Sunnybank, work at ASUS in Macgregor and spend 99% of my spare time in the garage working on my car...

Here's a couple of photos for your viewing pleasure :) You're all welcome to browse my photobucket album if you ever get bored. It's all Yaris/Zed related: http://s471.photobucket.com/albums/rr79/in...ckiz/?start=all

P1010020-2.jpg

P10100212-2.jpg

P10100232.jpg

wecome mate cool cars dont worry about the 300 the yaris needs springs :)

I reckon! My wish list is lowered springs, rear sway bar, Penguin Garage rear hub spacers and to fix up the scratches in the paintwork. My dream list has just one item: a supercharger.

___

Welcome! nice yaris, same color as mine and speedz... you will have to bring it out one thursday :D

nice 300ZX too :)

Tell me where and when and I'll see what I can do :) I reeeeeally need new tyres right now, they're pretty much on the legal limit me thinks :o

___

Thanks for the comments everyone :) I love the 300ZX the most. I mean, who wouldn't love a car with twin turbos! The Yaris is an awesome daily driver though, I just wish it was a 1.5L. The dealer advertised it as a 1.5L and then a month or so after I bought it I saw the plate in the passenger door pillar which read 1298cc!!!! A long battle later and I was reimbursed $1600 thanks to Fair trading and a lot of phone calls. I still would've preferred the 1.5L tho...

Edited by Kieren

I reckon! My wish list is lowered springs, rear sway bar, Penguin Garage rear hub spacers and to fix up the scratches in the paintwork. My dream list has just one item: a supercharger.

i hear you there!! I would love to increase my number of FI vehicles from 1 to 2 with the aid of a blitz kit :D

Tell me where and when and I'll see what I can do :) I reeeeeally need new tyres right now, they're pretty much on the legal limit me thinks :o

Details on the thurs nite meets are here... Clicky!

edit: it says ever 2nd thursday, but it is actually every week :D

shame about the missing 200cc!!!

but when you get a super charger im sure it will blow the 200cc away for sure! lol

one thing you got a nice taste in the Shadow Blue Yaris :P

mine was one of the 1st on the road back in 2005!!!

Woohoo, thanks everyone :)

When I saw this colour with the S-pack at the dealer I just had to have it! It had only done 18000kms when I bought it too back in November '08.

The supercharger will never happen :( Too much money. For the price to have the Yaris blown I'd buy 2 upgraded turbos for the Zed and pull the engine and fit em myself... Such is life though.

So, the meets/cruises/things... that's the one in Spring Hill? The thread has ~119 pages and I couldn't find anything helpful during my quick check of it. Is there something closer to Sunnybank? What do you guys normally do on the Thursday nights?

yep, its at spring hill... shoot me a PM if you need more directions.

There is nothing rly closer to the southside, although we have a lot of kids coming in from sunnybank, or even as far as the gold coast... and plus you are in a yaris, will cost 30c worth of petrol to get there hehe.

We usualy hang out, talk sh*t and sometimes go on a cruise or mountain run... we are going on a mountain run this week, so you should come check it out.. even if you dont want to drive, there are plenty of people more than willing to have a passanger :)

hmm... could we maybe wait for DJKOR to come by next week for a mountain run instead ?? :P

something came up and i need sometime off to finish is... (like me tax return LOL...)

Hmm I'm always up for a cruise. The difference between cruising in the Yaris and cruising in the Zed is that in the Zed I drive to MY limit, whereas in the Yaris I drive the the CARS limit.

You still haven't done your tax return?? LOL... I'm so eager to get the money I do it in the first week of July!

Let me know when you're going to do the mountain run and I'll come along. I'm not the most excitingly social person...

Hi from Sunnybank Hills

Nice to see another neighbour here

Nice cars and nice mods, i like your rear light lamp, better than oem lights

But honestly, i still love my WHITE Yaris....hahaha...i love white cars although my recent few rides are all Red.

See you sometime on Thursday, we gonnda have Nebo run this Thursday so you maybe bring your Yaris along

BTW...i went to the ASUS centre once but not sure who are you..ha

:) I hate the OEM lights, with a passion. I got these ones off eBay for about $300 as soon as I bought the car.

I'm the only Aussie @ ASUS, everyone else is Taiwanese/Hong Kongese. I'm pretty grumpy at work...

Actually I'm even more grumpy when I'm driving the Yaris for some reason, don't know why. If you encounter me on the road know just remember it's nothing personal... I'm the opposite in the Zed... I don't know why :huh:

Getting in to Spring Hill tomorrow night could be fun since the Riverside Expressway will be mostly closed after 8pm... What time is the meet?

Edited by Kieren

:) I hate the OEM lights, with a passion. I got these ones off eBay for about $300 as soon as I bought the car.

I'm the only Aussie @ ASUS, everyone else is Taiwanese/Hong Kongese. I'm pretty grumpy at work...

Actually I'm even more grumpy when I'm driving the Yaris for some reason, don't know why. If you encounter me on the road know just remember it's nothing personal... I'm the opposite in the Zed... I don't know why :huh:

Getting in to Spring Hill tomorrow night could be fun since the Riverside Expressway will be mostly closed after 8pm... What time is the meet?

Its at 8pm, you could sneak in before it closes, or take the william jolly or story bridges

Alright I'll pop by tomorrow night and say Hi :) I'm waiting for more parts for my Z from Sydney and until I get those I can't work on it any more so I've got nothing stoppping me from coming.

Alright I'll pop by tomorrow night and say Hi :) I'm waiting for more parts for my Z from Sydney and until I get those I can't work on it any more so I've got nothing stoppping me from coming.

Welcome to the club mate :D

good to see your choice in cars... one not so attention grabbing daily, and one very tidy 300z :P

i don't wanna put you out, but mick was right in saying some of us come from the coast, head out tomoz night, and you will be able to put a face to everyone's names :D

Hope to see ya sometime :P ... when i can be bothered to drive all the way up on Thursday night :unsure:

Evo

Thanks Evo. It's not much of a trip to get there, I'm used to driving from Sunnybank to Kenmore all the time.

I don't want the 300 to grab too much attention, especially not from the Fuzz... So far I've only ever been roadside-RBT'd in it. I've been tailed plenty of times but never stopped. Fingers crossed.....

Hope to see you all soon, I need some more friends :P

Thanks Evo. It's not much of a trip to get there, I'm used to driving from Sunnybank to Kenmore all the time.

I don't want the 300 to grab too much attention, especially not from the Fuzz... So far I've only ever been roadside-RBT'd in it. I've been tailed plenty of times but never stopped. Fingers crossed.....

Hope to see you all soon, I need some more friends :P

yeah, the celica is a bit of a cop magnet funnily enough...

Who's the best mod to PM regarding if a specific link would be OK to put in my sig? Not sure if it would be classed as a conflict of interest...

Who's the best mod to PM regarding if a specific link would be OK to put in my sig? Not sure if it would be classed as a conflict of interest...

Probably the most active mod... have a look at the moderators, and then decide yourself :P

Evo

M_M would probably be the go :)

Lol damn, I finally found the link to 'The Moderating Team' after a while, and PM'd SILVABULLIT..... oh well. Just concerned if linking to my 350Z/370Z forum would be... conflicting? We shall see.....

• 2 weeks later...