[VIC] End of month mid week meetup.

sorry, but 5.5 hours is too long considering I have to drive to the meeting spot (~2hr) and then back to bendigo, then the following day drive about 10hrs back home

I gonna call, f**k that, I'm not doing 5.5hrs of driving which will turn into about 8hrs for me

keeping the route a mystery doesn't mend well for people who have to drive a far distance just to met up

Can I strongly suggest you a) make the drive about 1/3rd the length and B) make the starting point a bit more central

2 cents added

Meeting both of those requirements isn't a problem but we'll end up with people lost along the way with too much traffic stops and/or a dis-interesting cruise so guess what, cruise cancel/postponed til a date TBC. I CBF anyway after flying home late on a Friday night from 2 weeks solid of being nomadic.

Any other Melburnians want to chip in since my idea isn't so great?

Any other Melburnians want to chip in since my idea isn't so great?

None???

Ok thought so.

Alternative below.

Booked 10 seats at about 5pm this Saturday at Garage Cafe

If this still doesn't satisfy then screw it. I'll just meet BG Pete somewhere further up north.

I'd love to go but work commitments are now really throwing my schedule out of the window. :( So I can't make it. Sorry guys.

(Small update on my Aurion btw: I had the front strut bar removed (the lower one) due to the fact it was knocking against the exhaust and after the incident with the huge **** rock on the road, deformed it pretty bad! So it's gone now and while the car isn't as flat as it used to be, it is more controllable.)

Hope you guys have a great time!

Hey all, sorry but I've got another event on here in Bendigo now so won't make the trip down - hope to be able make it to the next meet-up we have, unless it's too close to Christmas hehehe

:( pics?

We will get pics soon! :(

I'm gutted I couldn't go but I was flat out this weekend...

(Actually I was hanging out with my mates who own an Exhaust place, at the shop. We had the Aurion up on the hoist for like 5 hours that night while we poked around trying to design some sort of replacement manifold to accomodate for the new exhaust.) :o

I know it's real soon after a few of you guys have just caught up with each other...but i was wondering with only 23 days to chrissy are we doing anything before the big day????

Setting up the last meet for the year with a cruise on the 20th Dec.

Trial run the weekend before TBD.