New Presara Delivered

dixie

Hi Guys,

Picked up my new 2009 Upgrade Presara on monday. Bloody beautiful car, is my opening comment!

I decided on the Diamond White with the beige (Grege) trim, as my previous Camry was a bit hot with the black interior.

All the upgrade options look good and work well, no complaint there, but I am not overly happy with the comfort of the leather seats, in fact they make my back ache. I have fiddled and adjusted and set and reset, but I just can't seem to find a comfortable position.

The dealer tells me, that the seats have to give and wear in a bit and I should get used to it.....well we will just have to wait and see. I have had an aftermarket genuine copy spoiler fitted, painted in white only (not the standard two tone) and had the windows tinted.....it looks really smart. The wife finds the car a bit cavenous and I find it a little blind at the rear when parking, but I can live with that.

I have one question for those of you with fitted factory Sat Nav. How do I turn off the Icons (I think they are POI Icons)on the main map screen. I was fart ****ing around with the setup and now I have bloody petrol stations, restuarants, hotels, motels, hospitals etc etc, all over the map screen and I don't know how to remove them, back to a basic road screen!!

Fuel consumption appears to be between 11 and 13.1 around town, but I acheived 8.6 during an hour drive down the coast, sitting on about 100kmh. At the moment I am still reading the Owners Manual, as this car has so many electrical gizmos to learn.

Anyway so far I love the car and managed to Insure through Allianz for $487 for $51,295 agreed value, so I am stoked.

If you can afford the extra $10,000 over the prodigy, the Presara is worth the money. :D

Regards.................Dixie.

Gratz on ur buy.. Haha. U might wanna have a look on what's happening on the group buy.. Just informing u ^ ^

Anw, it's pretty easy to have the POI all on/ off. Have a play around the set up with POI, i find it difficult at first time. Once u get the hang on it, it's pretty simple.

Shouldn't have too much trouble when parking, since presara does come with a rear camera..

Hi Guys,

Picked up my new 2009 Upgrade Presara on monday. Bloody beautiful car, is my opening comment!

I decided on the Diamond White with the beige (Grege) trim, as my previous Camry was a bit hot with the black interior.

All the upgrade options look good and work well, no complaint there, but I am not overly happy with the comfort of the leather seats, in fact they make my back ache. I have fiddled and adjusted and set and reset, but I just can't seem to find a comfortable position.

The dealer tells me, that the seats have to give and wear in a bit and I should get used to it.....well we will just have to wait and see. I have had an aftermarket genuine copy spoiler fitted, painted in white only (not the standard two tone) and had the windows tinted.....it looks really smart. The wife finds the car a bit cavenous and I find it a little blind at the rear when parking, but I can live with that.

I have one question for those of you with fitted factory Sat Nav. How do I turn off the Icons (I think they are POI Icons)on the main map screen. I was fart ****ing around with the setup and now I have bloody petrol stations, restuarants, hotels, motels, hospitals etc etc, all over the map screen and I don't know how to remove them, back to a basic road screen!!

Fuel consumption appears to be between 11 and 13.1 around town, but I acheived 8.6 during an hour drive down the coast, sitting on about 100kmh. At the moment I am still reading the Owners Manual, as this car has so many electrical gizmos to learn.

Anyway so far I love the car and managed to Insure through Allianz for $487 for $51,295 agreed value, so I am stoked.

If you can afford the extra $10,000 over the prodigy, the Presara is worth the money. :D

Regards.................Dixie.

welcome to the aurion owners club, I didn't find the leather seats comfortable either, but you will get used to it. definately need pics.

congrats on the new car...

once you get the seat settings perfect, then youll be fine... but until then, get used to a back ache... :lol:

but ive got a bad back, so the seat needs to be 100% perfect... lol

pics are a must!! :D