SILVER MEMBERSHIPS!!!

Danthuyer

it doesnt get more obvious than that :P

don't stress pete... noone has said anything bad... i'll stick up for ya if they do ;)

... seriously the thread is all in good fun... i wouldnt do it to someone if i didnt think they could handle the joke...

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is such an important topic i think i need to bump it up.

this is a great club and we have great meets.............and lots of useful information gets swapped and advice told...............if in anyways any one of u have gained something from this club over the time u have been a member then i urge u all to join silver..............not just for the silvers special lounge where lots of top secrets are spilled.........but merely for the fact that u would be supporting a great club.....the information thats shared and the advice given to ppl are for sure priceless...........and where would u be without all of this.......i think being ripped off by shop somewhere else losing far more the $40 and being convinced u need something for ur car that u really dont.

if u agree with anything i have said then please consider joining to support the club which brings ppl from all over australia together for their one common passion and love..........their toyota cars!!!

if u can afford to set aside like $2 a day for 20 days not even a month..........then do it.........i know i have paid more then $2 for a drink or a meal before and poured way more then $40 into our precious cars...........so $40 dont hardly seem steep!!

love from mish.......:D

• 2 weeks later...

here are the ppl who are silver members on this forum

BLKRLA

blue_rolla

Blue_Stivo

ChArMs

eggbert_99

iNdCeNt

KaptnKolgate

KT_haha

silverfish

Sportivo05

u would think out of 2283 registered members there would be more though. :D

here are the ppl who are silver members on this forum

BLKRLA

blue_rolla

Blue_Stivo

ChArMs

eggbert_99

iNdCeNt

KaptnKolgate

KT_haha

silverfish

Sportivo05

u would think out of 2283 registered members there would be more though. :D

i think u forgot a few there mish :(

nahh guys ur taking this all wrong if u do a member search and search only for silver members that was the list that came up.

i know us 3 r silvers............but our titled was switched................ok fine i'll edit it.............:P

OH84BY

MICKY_TEE

BIGBUM

BLKRLA

blue_rolla

Blue_Stivo

ChArMs

eggbert_99

iNdCeNt

KaptnKolgate

KT_haha

silverfish

Sportivo05

hehehhee......................my bad guys!!!!! ............... but like i said when u do a silver member search only those names came up................hehe

XOOM

DANTHUYER

OH84BY

MICKY_TEE

BIGBUM

BLKRLA

blue_rolla

Blue_Stivo

ChArMs

eggbert_99

iNdCeNt

KaptnKolgate