Extractors

Coilovers

Little plaint adjustments include colour coordination to fog light surroundings

15 % window tint all round apart from 5% rear window

INTERIOR

Interior mods include;

Full Alpine Type R sound system including 12 inch sub

Double din Alpine Display unit

One thing I am after is a Billet Grill, if anyone knows of anywhere that distributes such a product please let me know :)

Also FOR SALE i have genuine 18 inch kappa sportivo rims, very nice multi spoke wheels, inbox me for details

post-15924-1263029804_thumb.jpg

post-15924-1263030311_thumb.jpg

post-15924-1263030222_thumb.jpg

post-15924-1263030018_thumb.jpg

post-15924-1263029918_thumb.jpg

post-15924-1263030402_thumb.jpg

Welcome mate. Nice ride going there. I'm not a big fan of the wheels, but everything always has different opinions. Now you need to post more details about what you've got under that Aurion of yours.

Here we have my 07 Top of the line aurion;

That's not a Presara :P. Sorry, just being a smarta55.

One thing I am after is a Billet Grill, if anyone knows of anywhere that distributes such a product please let me know :)

The best you are going to find in the meantime is that available from R.Style as mentioned in the FAQ's.

welcome dude, where abouts in qld u from?

car looks great, got any pics of your system? y peice or extractors?

+1 for where you got your extractors?

but take the rear spoiler off mate, with no skirts or kit but a spoiler. just looks bad man sorry. everytime i see a prodigy (or whatever model has that) i cringe

Edited by ELEGNT

welcome. extractors for the aurion, now im interested in those. they would have to be custom made, unless there is a manufactuer out there somewhere. that would compliment my "Y" pipe mod. more info please.

but take the rear spoiler off mate, with no skirts or kit but a spoiler. just looks bad man sorry. everytime i see a prodigy (or whatever model has that) i cringe

This is exactly my opinion as well! I see them all the time and get gag reflex.

Welcome to the forum!

Hey everybody thanks very much for you contributions!!!

Where to start haha

Yea the wheels arent everybodys cup of tea i think would look a lot better once my calipers are changed or spayed and slotted discs are inserted, as for the extractors that is comething i'd have to speak to my mechanic about (he bit of more than he could chew) when he said it shouldnt be a problem, i know it was a pig of a job because i was without a car for a few days, one thing i do know that they are custom extractors for somethings else that have been adjusted to suit...1st Kill I started with leville lowering springs and now the ride surrently sits on pedders coil overs, as for the spoiler well they are called a spoiler for a reason haha i've owned the car since july 07 and have been meaning to have a look at it with the bloody thing off in god knows how long!!! DJKOR currently you'd be happy to know that I have removed the 20 inch koyas and replaced them with my old 18's simply due to the fact of drivability, going round roundabouts and bends was absolutely horrible untill i either get the guards rolled or maybe even flared, i way way to stubborn to just lift the car up as i think it looks high enough as it is with them on haha, i'll try and dig out a picture with the 18's on it see what you people think..

ELEGNT im from noosa :) i just looked at your aurion you didnt happen to be up here a couple months back driving about, i got a few calls from a couple mates saying there was the most amazing aurion driving around town and unfortunately it wasnt mine because it was blue haha

thanks again everyone!

ELEGNT im from noosa :) i just looked at your aurion you didnt happen to be up here a couple months back driving about, i got a few calls from a couple mates saying there was the most amazing aurion driving around town and unfortunately it wasnt mine because it was blue haha

yep i was up there and yes that was my car but it wasnt me driving lol. i sold the car a few months back and the guy who brought it was staying at noosa for the same week i was up there.

when i hear comments like that i wish i didnt sell it lol

thats a really tidy looking car you have there I dont mind the wheels I think the look good and love the ride height I so want some coilovers still trying to talk the missus into it lol

you will have to come down one week end a go for a cruise

and Rowan its not too late to redeem yourself sell your toy car and buy another Aurion ;) lol

• 4 months later...