AZN Girlfriends

brian88

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each to their own mate. I could go on with some pros of having an Asian girlfriend/wife... but I would like to keep my membership here.

Personally though, I'm half-Asian and would prefer a non-Asian girl.

Just wan to know why do all My Aussie born male friends want to go out with a cute asain girl??

Simple answer - Why not?!

I second Daryl's motion. Whatever pros and cons I could personally spell out aren't worth loss of membership, lol.

I have an asian ( Malay/Chinese ) wife.

She is beautiful and very smart. Its personal choice.....and i am about to have a little girl with her.....

I would never touch another Aussie girl again and i have lived here all my life. Why? its a choice you make.

I think that the asian culture is amazing.....and also there is a lack of respect towards them especially from the aussies. They are quick to bag them and put them down, but they are the first to go out and get Chinese food.

Just one persons opinion though!

Just wan to know why do all My Aussie born male friends want to go out with a cute asain girl??

Is the question you're asking related to the 'Asian' part or the 'cute' part? :lol:

It's all preference, some people like blondes, brunettes, rangas, et cetera. As long as they are happy what does it matter to anyone else? Not having a go at you.

You miss spelt 'Asian' <_<

BTW if your friends ever see a p#ssed off Asian girl, they'd be pretty quick to GTFO of there, trust me..

My ex is Malay, lord have mercy on my soul when she go p#ssed off..

But yeah, I'm not one for preferences.. I usually wait till I'm approached, and my ex happened to approach me at that time..

I wouldn't be suprised if your friends are obsessed with Latina's too :P

You miss spelt 'Asian' <_<

BTW if your friends ever see a p#ssed off Asian girl, they'd be pretty quick to GTFO of there, trust me..

My ex is Malay, lord have mercy on my soul when she go p#ssed off..

But yeah, I'm not one for preferences.. I usually wait till I'm approached, and my ex happened to approach me at that time..

I wouldn't be suprised if your friends are obsessed with Latina's too :P

I hear this...

Asian girls are nice, but don't ***** them off.

awesome vid of the playstation 3 carnage....main reason i dont get one is cos i think i would become fair into it....although i have a short attention span i think a PS3 would suck me in

Edited by jaderd

awesome vid of the playstation 3 carnage....main reason i dont get one is cos i think i would become fair into it....although i have a short attention span i think a PS3 would suck me in

lol If that was my girl, I think the last place I'd be is playing PS3 :lol:

In a long term "looks" point of view, Asian women do age more gracefully and most of the time keep their figure after childbirth.

Aussie (as well as UK and US) women on the other hand tend to age a lot quicker (eg 25yr olds looking like 30), especially after childbirth, I'd say 70% would have added 5-10 years to their looks and can say goodbye to their pre-pregnancy slim tight figure. I know of some pretty hot Aussies but after they popped out a few kids they were unrecognizable ...not sure why that is... its a shame tho. This is just my observations, so don't start posting up pics of your wifes and mums :P

But yeah it shouldn't only be about looks :P

some people like blondes, brunettes, rangas, et cetera.

you sure ?

lol

A bit of red in the bed :lol:

Aussie (as well as UK and US) women on the other hand tend to age a lot quicker (eg 25yr olds looking like 30), especially after childbirth, I'd say 70% would have added 5-10 years to their looks and can say goodbye to their pre-pregnancy slim tight figure.

I'd put it down to western culture thinking that tanned is 'healthy'/desirable as well as heavy drinking and smoking; all three ages the skin very very fast. Not to mention pension payments that all end up going to KFC or Hungry Jacks or McDonalds. Where as it's pretty much opposite in Asia ;) No pension in most of the countries and they can't afford to eat that, not to mention the local food is so much nicer anyway.

I can't imagine your missus going agro at all, no matter how much I annoy her :lol:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

Still think she's cute......... i kinda do :lol:

showed it to a jap girl friend (jap born)

her response... she should sell it on ebay.. what a waste

thats the main difference between western born and asian born :lol: :lol:

Edited by XploShun

Tell your friends to go to Thailand.. They'll think twice before chatting up an Asian girl when they get back :lol: