AZN Girlfriends

brian88

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a long term "looks" point of view, Asian women do age more gracefully and most of the time keep their figure after childbirth.

Aussie (as well as UK and US) women on the other hand tend to age a lot quicker (eg 25yr olds looking like 30), especially after childbirth, I'd say 70% would have added 5-10 years to their looks and can say goodbye to their pre-pregnancy slim tight figure. I know of some pretty hot Aussies but after they popped out a few kids they were unrecognizable ...not sure why that is... its a shame tho. This is just my observations, so don't start posting up pics of your wifes and mums :P

But yeah it shouldn't only be about looks :P

Asian diet consists mainly of soy produce which does promote/helps in women hormones production. These assist with those looks and "figure/s" you mention. Not to mention it helps the women eases into menopause so you'll seldom see THAT much of a change compare to non Asian decent women.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :P :P :P :P :P

In a long term "looks" point of view, Asian women do age more gracefully and most of the time keep their figure after childbirth.

Aussie (as well as UK and US) women on the other hand tend to age a lot quicker (eg 25yr olds looking like 30), especially after childbirth, I'd say 70% would have added 5-10 years to their looks and can say goodbye to their pre-pregnancy slim tight figure. I know of some pretty hot Aussies but after they popped out a few kids they were unrecognizable ...not sure why that is... its a shame tho. This is just my observations, so don't start posting up pics of your wifes and mums :P

But yeah it shouldn't only be about looks :P

Asian diet consists mainly of soy produce which does promote/helps in women hormones production. These assist with those looks and "figure/s" you mention. Not to mention it helps the women eases into menopause so you'll seldom see THAT much of a change compare to non Asian decent women.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :P :P :P :P :P

guan knows too much about older asian women for my liking...

some people like blondes, brunettes, rangas, et cetera.

you sure ?

lol

A bit of red in the bed :lol:

+1 :lol:

Tell your friends to go to Thailand.. They'll think twice before chatting up an Asian girl when they get back :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't imagine your missus going agro at all, no matter how much I annoy her :lol:

She's pretty much Aussie :P

Be careful what you wish for :P

(refer to your previous comments about Aussies)

Luckily shes an Aussie with an Asian body :lol:

I can't imagine your missus going agro at all, no matter how much I annoy her :lol:

She's pretty much Aussie :P

Be careful what you wish for :P

(refer to your previous comments about Aussies)

LOL good save :lol:

filipinas :wub: :wub:

Nah.

... Half-filo's. Tend to be hotter for some reason.

my best mate, cousin is filo, she is really nice, gorguz, best family, mum loves me, cuddles me and always asks me if i have a gf! i call her tita cause thats auntie apperntly in filo so its my best mates auntie so i call her auntie aswell :) nice girls i must say, but she too young lol, good food too :)

haha, funny that. My cousin (who is white) when he was going to prep in Sunnybank (big Asian population in Brisbane) his class was full of Asians and he told my mum that he wanted a Chinese face. My mum then replied with "what, just the face?" :lol:

I vote this the best topic ever :toast:

my best mate, cousin is filo, she is really nice, gorguz, best family, mum loves me, cuddles me and always asks me if i have a gf! i call her tita cause thats auntie apperntly in filo so its my best mates auntie so i call her auntie aswell :) nice girls i must say, but she too young lol, good food too :)

When I was younger, due to the way I was raised in my family, me and my sister would refer to family friends that were around our parents' age as auntie and uncle.... or for those that are Filipino... Tita and uncle (LOL, never used Tito for some reason).

Yeah, the food is great. Even better deserts so long as you have a sweet tooth.

filipinas :wub: :wub:

Nah.

... Half-filo's. Tend to be hotter for some reason.

Filo's have this magic where they can take anything.. and I mean anything and turn it into something awesome to eat.. I love Filo food probably more than brian88's friends love Asain Girlfriends (Come on guys, change the title.. it is quite irritating)

reow, daryl ;) think its getting hot in here!

//no homo

Filo's have this magic where they can take anything.. and I mean anything and turn it into something awesome to eat.. I love Filo food probably more than brian88's friends love Asain Girlfriends (Come on guys, change the title.. it is quite irritating)

Only thing about my food i dont like, is the balut;

balut2.jpg

(yes we eat it, but i dont)

and dinuguan (which translates to blood. dinugu = blood/bleed)

but anyway, back to asian girlfriends

never...everr....cheat on an asian girlfriend...

ever.

Edited by private number

reow, daryl ;) think its getting hot in here!

//no homo

Only thing about my food i dont like, is the balut;

balut2.jpg

(yes we eat it, but i dont)

but anyway, back to asian girlfriends

ever.

lol okay, maybe i dont like Filo food as much now.............. ewwwww :(

The Chinese have something similar too. I don't think I could dig into them either.

I don't really think it matters what nationallity they are in this instance.

LOL. This thread is hilarious. Your mates have yellow fever.

Without trying to stereo type I would have to say my previous Asian GF had more cons than pros in my personal experience. There was a certain mental psycho quality I havnt found with any other culture. Again, I'm not saying all Asian women are like that as I can only talk from my personal experience.

I agree with the "Do anything" statements especially when that anything becomes other guys.. AGAIN! I speak of my experience and don't want to stereotype.

I much prefer my Leb partner.

wow huge generalisations here....

everyone is different.

culture is culture... and asians do have their own style of life as do lebs, jewish, african, european people.... and so on, and so forth.

i just want everyone from this point in when discussing this topic to think very carefully about what they are writing.

we do not condone any racism on here, and we have come close, so please think carefully about the way you word your "likes and dislikes" about any specific race.

And yes i have yellow fever. i love my GF to bits, not because she is Asian, but because she's attractive, both in the mind, heart and physically.

wow huge generalisations here....

everyone is different.

culture is culture... and asians do have their own style of life as do lebs, jewish, african, european people.... and so on, and so forth.

i just want everyone from this point in when discussing this topic to think very carefully about what they are writing.

we do not condone any racism on here, and we have come close, so please think carefully about the way you word your "likes and dislikes" about any specific race.

I agree