Corolla Syd Cruise for Sat Nite!

;) Hey guys i wanna organise a cruise .... for tommorrow nite (saturday) say from krispy kremes at livo to bondi ... the car park there ... once we get there gives us a chance to meet all the corolla members.

We can just get to check out each others mods an stuff should be good ... let me know whos in on it ?

Thanks ... dieing for a corolla cruise ... bring on the sportivos an the acscents...

B)

more info please...

exact time for meet

est time of departure

perhaps a map to show where to meet for the illinformed

But I could be interested depends on everyone elses interest, I'm also hanging out for a meet people, I organised the last one, someone organise one north or west this time maybe...

It's also getting cooler so another trip to Wakefield Park could be in order soon :D

nup... I did the last one, I know the roads down south do did one down there. I need someone who knows the roads in Sydney to do this one. All you need to do is name a time and give us a map of where KK's is (I don't know where the Livo one is!!!) check whereis.com.au and save the map you want and post it here, it's that simple!!! :D

Common, you can do it... anyone can :D

Edited by Blue_Stivo

Hey guys ill see you guys there at 9pm park at krispy kremes right at the end ... we will line up all the rolla's there someone bring a camera .. if you can plz..

We won't be staying at KK's for long wanna get out of there before all cops come so we will try an get a quick start off to bondi & we can hang out there should be good ;)

Also just need to see hands up on whos coming ... thanks ;)

Sorry guys,

I only saw this post late last night.

Great effort for the meet up yet if there was more notice given I rekon all the Sportivos across Sydney would of gathered for the ulitmate cruise! :P

Cheers

Hey obsessionz,

where did u n ur mate end up after the cops told u 2 leave as dylan and i ended up leaving but had no idea which way u guys went.

anyway till next time

cheers

Bill