White marks on dash

udor

Another Fella has the same issues Quote from Kesawi "My black interior trim tends to get white marks everywhere, especially from finger marks. I've been using Meguiars Gold Class Dash & Trim Foam Protectant, which seems to clear it up and prevent them some what." From this thread http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...t=0#entry373673

Another Fella has the same issues Quote from Kesawi "My black interior trim tends to get white marks everywhere, especially from finger marks. I've been using Meguiars Gold Class Dash & Trim Foam Protectant, which seems to clear it up and prevent them some what." From this thread http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...t=0#entry373673

Couldn't have said it better myself :)

It doesn't stop them, but they don't appear as easily.

ArmorAll is a fantastic product. But you will either need to soak a cloth in it or clean your glass after using it as its a bit crap on glass/dash screens.

ArmorAll is a fantastic product. But you will either need to soak a cloth in it or clean your glass after using it as its a bit crap on glass/dash screens.

The best way I have found to use the ArmorAll (which I swear by), is to spray the cloth (don't spray directly onto the dash - unless you can do so without spraying it all over the window etc.).

Give it several coats using the cloth....wait a few minutes to let it penetrate....then wipe off the excess with a clean dry cloth.

The best way I have found to use the ArmorAll (which I swear by), is to spray the cloth (don't spray directly onto the dash - unless you can do so without spraying it all over the window etc.).

Give it several coats using the cloth....wait a few minutes to let it penetrate....then wipe off the excess with a clean dry cloth.

Yes that would be how I would do it. Spraying Directly is sucky as all the little stray drops that come out leave little greasy marks everywhere.