ALLEX mk.II

kolourhero

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome!

Evo9 rear bar and lights set it off.

Cheers Kevo! The IX rear was a 'must do'. The back end isn't done yet.. stay tuned ;)

That Evo sure is coming along nicely. Definitely carries that personal touch of yours like your Rolla did.

Thanks Daryl! Smooth things turn me on ;)

So sexy,very nice Alex...photos soon mate,i think a pic of the rear of our cars together would look great,both all debadged and smooth. ;)

Thanks Lee! For sure.. we need to get that Team smooth-debadged-silver-photoshoot happening!

very nice subtle mods ...... I didn't even realise those taillights and rear bar from another evo were interchangeable

dammit, I have so much to learn

Thanks Yuri! It's the same chassis so anything from 7 to 9 is interchangeable :)

that looks 100x better man

Cheers Rowan! I just polished up the new exhaust so lets make that 110% better :P

Looking awesome as per usual!

Your not too bad looking yourself Kenneth ;)

nice purchase!! and good start off mods

Cheers Spillage! Let the mods begin... *drum roll* (not. lol)

One word, sex. ;)

Just the way you like it Peter!

• 1 month later...

Project Go-Fast Bits.

It just wasn't sounding tough enough.. and i wasn't satisfied with the power & response just yet.

So in came a new intake, dump pipe, front pipe, hi-flow cat, cat back, fuel pump, BOV, LICP.. and a RETUNE! *gasps for breath*

It made a whopping 217 atw on the VDR.. I'll need to get it dyno'ed again to see how much i've gained from my last run with just a catback which was 181.4 atw. If its around 217 atw on my stock turbo when i get that dyno sheet from my current tune.. I will be stoked!

Post-tune, this beast of a thing pulls A LOT harder, and the response has greatly improved!

It's so much more enjoyable to drive, and the extra oomph comes very handy! The 'whoosh' sound i'm getting changing gears now puts a grin on my face every time ;)

..and some bling bits..

cfairbox.jpg

cfwing.jpg

..photo of a recent evo meet..

68822352.jpg

dsc0396e.jpg

Edited by kolourhero

Whoa.. :D That is one AMAZING looking Evo, love it!! :clap: The black headlights look fantastic as well as does the Evo 9 bar, very clean and lovely. Would be great to see this in person one day... Keep up the awesome work :D

• 2 months later...

Yo dude,where you been hiding????...anyhooo car is looking emac as usual,but i did notice the brake dust on the wheels in the last shot,very unlike you. :P

car looks good on the track and how did she perform,did it exspose anything that needs upgrading?

Cheers

Lee

• 1 month later...

Sup allex. nice looking ride.. just remember not to go too hard on those corners like at winton! :P

Thanks Johnnie :) Next time, it'll be even harder!

Yo dude,where you been hiding????...anyhooo car is looking emac as usual,but i did notice the brake dust on the wheels in the last shot,very unlike you. :P

car looks good on the track and how did she perform,did it exspose anything that needs upgrading?

Cheers

Lee

Hey Lee, I've been lurking :) Car performed well considering it was my first time and i was running some pretty crappy tyres! I'll try make an appearance at the next TOCAU event to re-unite with you guys :)

Recent pics, before something awesome goes on this weekend :)

000ag.jpg

002ak.jpg

My guess...it's some very aggressive black lightweight rims with a killer offset and some track worthy rubber. :huh:

hope it's not a stuffed toy hanging from the rear bar. :P

Hehe! the only thing hanging down my rear bar is a CF rear diffuser :P

Good stuff Allex!

Genuine Rexspeed gear?

I'm gona take a guess that you'll be putting on some Rays Gramlights lol

Yep, Rexpeed parts :)

How did you know?!

I won't wreck the surprise! :whistling::spiteful:

The above guesses suggest that you have :P

OK here's a little teaser before i get better shots!

000um.jpg

wow TE37 SL!

lol I've been searching for an VIII so some parts I'll be familiar with.

18X9 +22 ?

Haha nah mate not TE37 SL's! I'm not baller enough for them :(

These are Rays Gramlight 57D OTR edition.

18x9.5 +22

Very sexy mate...i was just a guessing also,Pete said nuthin,i just thought thats what she deserved,great minds think a like. ;)

what rubber you using? and more pics asap. :D

Cheers

Lee

• 4 weeks later...

Very sexy mate...i was just a guessing also,Pete said nuthin,i just thought thats what she deserved,great minds think a like. ;)

what rubber you using? and more pics asap. :D

Cheers

Lee

Lee, I'm using Kumho KU-36

oh dude that looks so hot. awesome figues too mate!!!!

I don't have good photo's yet so more detailed shots will have to do for now!

000ah.jpg

001cuo.jpg

• 10 months later...

Hi guys! It's been ages since I last posted here.. A fair few things have changed since the last time I posted.

This is what she looks like now:

000xt.jpg

0012ov.jpg

002dfs.jpg

250 killawasps atw and now for sale.

I'm now part Toyota again as I've got myself a Lexus IS250 :)

Edited by kolourhero

one of the nicest evo's i have honestly seen :)

got alot of attention for it? and a honest question is it a pain to drive in daily commute? or easy as pie and hows the turbo spool :P