Thoughts on some wheels

mikka

Hi guys

Thought I'd check and see what you guys think of these Enix wheels - I'm tossing up between the 20"s

http://www.bobjane.com.au/virtual-wheels/refID/2650.html

and the 18"s

http://www.bobjane.com.au/virtual-wheels/refID/2798.html

just to avoid all of the scrubbing issues and to give a bit more of a compliant ride with the higher sidewall. What do you reckon?

I think I prefer the steel blue colour but 20"s are probably a bridge too far size wise and I spoke to the guy LWT and he reckons they might have an 18" in the steel blue machine face at the end of Feb so I might wait to see if that eventuates.

edit: edited the links

Edited by mikka

Hi guys

Thought I'd check and see what you guys think of these Enix wheels - I'm tossing up between the 20"s

http://www.bobjane.com.au/virtual-wheels/refID/2650.html

and the 18"s

http://www.bobjane.com.au/virtual-wheels/refID/2798.html

just to avoid all of the scrubbing issues and to give a bit more of a compliant ride with the higher sidewall. What do you reckon?

I think I prefer the steel blue colour but 20"s are probably a bridge too far size wise and I spoke to the guy LWT and he reckons they might have an 18" in the steel blue machine face at the end of Feb so I might wait to see if that eventuates.

edit: edited the links

Why wouldn't you go for 19" ? they look nice and big but still enough wall for no scrub issues. 18" is a waste of time and money. Go for the 19's dude, perfect look for the Aurion IMO

Hey HT

Those are hot - would certainly give the Prodigy a different stance. Problem with the wide spokes is that I'd probably want to upgrade the discs to Brembos to show off the callipers. I reckon this is going to get expensive :lol:

Hey HT

Those are hot - would certainly give the Prodigy a different stance. Problem with the wide spokes is that I'd probably want to upgrade the discs to Brembos to show off the callipers. I reckon this is going to get expensive :lol:

I agree.

I wouldnt usually recommend this kind of wheel because they look very "Aussie" but this caught my eye because it was still simple enough to be classy. Have a look:

Love you longer time

I wouldnt usually recommend this kind of wheel because they look very "Aussie" but this caught my eye because it was still simple enough to be classy. Have a look:

Love you longer time

Adamsy and michaelweare have a similar wheel to that design and damn they are extremely easy to clean by hand. That's a definite bonus.

If I was to get some 18's, I'd be getting something like this:

http://www.tempetyres.com.au/products_clos...mp;part_no=1793

They're v nice DJ - I think I'll go 19"s now, I'd hate to spend the cash and then find that I need to upgrade to get the right look.

Tempe quoted me $2k with Kumho KU31's on the Lenso 19"s which seems like a fair deal, but I'm still not sure about having all of that exposed disc and caliper, I'd need to see it on the car before I committed to $2k worth of expenditure.

O what another brand having a crack at a Gauntlet "rip off" lol every wheel company seems to have there own slightly different version. BUT none seem to have the quality of the Proper Advanti's though! all that aside this design does look mean on the Aurions 19inch is as big as you want to go with them though. have seen in on white Sportivo now that looked the goods. Also as DJKOR mentioned they are dead easy to keep clean!

Tempe quoted me $2k with Kumho KU31's on the Lenso 19"s which seems like a fair deal, but I'm still not sure about having all of that exposed disc and caliper, I'd need to see it on the car before I committed to $2k worth of expenditure.

That is a bit steep. You have to remember that the first quote is for people who don't haggle and its is often ridiculous.

Ask them again, or ask someone else there and make sure it includes a wheel alignment and chrome caps.