Farewell Aurion (Presara)

zbpolarbear

Hi everyone...

Just bought my baby last year June...However, I had very bad experience with dealer and service centre.

Things include:

1. Swirl Mark and stone chips all over my car (The first day I picked up)

2. Painted my spoiler 4 times... (WTF, I did pay for this as optional)

3. Scratch on my leather seat

4. Rattle from dash and doors (Sent my car back 5 times.. And they probably get sick of it. Told me that was from my after market speaker wiring)

I went back to northfield, they check up for me. = =" Everything was fine...

5. Carpet pop up... (???? How)

6. The silver bar that attach to the window pop up.......

Yeah folks thats about it...other than that everything was fine. Personally I still love Aurion.. but I am just not having any luck with this car.

I will probably sell my car in few months time. Maybe get a Mazda 3 MPS. Well, lets see. I know I don't post or reply on this forum. Is just

because my English is not that good= =''. But anyway just wanna say thanks to everyone, because some of the posts solved some of my

problems.~~

Cheers

LoL. It's funny how u registered since 08 but made ur first post in 10. Anw, was gonna say try stay with ur current car, and try few mods that would prolly make u happy. Seeing where u had been and how u are now, I couldn't say more. If only u had actually share with us, maybe we could help with feedbacks and recommendations.

Aftermarket wiring, that's a lame excuse. It seems all u had is the bad customer service. Don't blow a good car just coz the service u got is awful. Aurion overall is a good car.

You'll miss Aurion once u sold it.. Take that from 'Bye Bye TRD'. He ended up with wanting to buy an Aurion again after he sold his. :lol:

LoL. It's funny how u registered since 08 but made ur first post in 10. Anw, was gonna say try stay with ur current car, and try few mods that would prolly make u happy. Seeing where u had been and how u are now, I couldn't say more. If only u had actually share with us, maybe we could help with feedbacks and recommendations.

Aftermarket wiring, that's a lame excuse. It seems all u had is the bad customer service. Don't blow a good car just coz the service u got is awful. Aurion overall is a good car.

You'll miss Aurion once u sold it.. Take that from 'Bye Bye TRD'. He ended up with wanting to buy an Aurion again after he sold his. :lol:

Well...Yeah.. It took me two years to learn how to type English ..LOL

Should I just trade in this one for new ZR6? ....

Yeah mate go the new ZR6 and it dose sound like you got some crappy service so try a different dealer and haggle hard. :)

btw congrats on learning to write english in 2yrs,i surely would struggle with another language and would be proud if i could do it in a couple of years. :toast:

Yeah mate go the new ZR6 and it dose sound like you got some crappy service so try a different dealer and haggle hard. :)

btw congrats on learning to write english in 2yrs,i surely would struggle with another language and would be proud if i could do it in a couple of years. :toast:

Thanks for advice... I will probably go to another dealer this weeked to check out the NEW ZR6...

By the way should I do private sale or trade in?

Thanks

I don't think private selling is a good idea, considering you got disadvantaged by the dealer and you will get disadvantaged again by the potential buyers with all the problems u currently have. But again, it doesnt hurt to try both ways. Just compare the market price & the offers from dealer.

You can see the New Aurion has lots of features that the Aurion doesn't. If I were you, I'll trade for the TRD thou. Still can't believe I bought mine right before the TRD launched itself. =(. People to their own.

wish they still build the TRD version in the facelifted Aurion, that probably sell better with their extra bells and whistles... i feel my Prodigy is lacking right now compared to the facelift model lol...