fuel cap

lent my car to my parents again.

out of 4-5 times id say this is the 2nd time something bad has happened to my baby <_< bcoze of them. this car and my parents dont mix.

found my cars fuel cap dissapeared now im looking for a replacement any1 know how much?

any1 recommend a sleek aftermarket one? trd cap? price? where to get?

other then that im gonna go to toyota on monday and get a new one -_- better not b a expensive or im gonna skitz it.

lent my car to my parents again.

out of 4-5 times id say this is the 2nd time something bad has happened to my baby  <_< bcoze of them. this car and my parents dont mix.

found my cars fuel cap dissapeared now im looking for a replacement any1 know how much?

any1 recommend a sleek aftermarket one? trd cap? price? where to get?

other then that im gonna go to toyota on monday and get a new one -_- better not b a expensive or im gonna skitz it.

Ask Shao...He riced his car up with one. :lol: :P

petrol stations carry emergency lids for this reason as it is not safe.

i went into autobarn and they have some locally made lids for around $20 which look good quality.

it happened on wednesday wen the petrol went down to 98cents a litre now its like 109 or something but yea... petrol station ran out of petrol awaiting new truck load and so daddy decides to wait there..... then he gets ****** gets in the car and with the petrol cap ON THE ROOF >=( drives off. GONE!!!!

didnt find out till saturday that i was driving without a cap. u can drive without a cap just make sure ur tanks not full, the reason it serves is that if some1 decides to chuck a ciggy near that area it prevents fires from breaking out. other then that no problem. im going to toyota 2morro to get a new one -_- bla 45 dolla. i want my old one back, nothing looks as sleek as that fuel cap ; ;