Cheap place to buy Koni adjustables

02rolla

I'm in Hervey Bay, QLD we have **** all in the way of good suspension places around here thats why i was after a site that can post them up to me as most places around here would charge me my first born for a set.

I have a set of TRD springs coming in a few weeks so I'm looking to get me a set of shocks and take them into a local suspension place to get them fitted.

Koni sport front - 8610-1414 $270Approx each

Koni sport rear - 80 - 2844 $225Approx each

I'm in Brisbane and would have to check exact prices as my supplier told me of a possible price rise early June. As for freight i'd have to check on weights etc with couriers and also time frames. PM me for further info.

I'm in Brisbane and would have to check exact prices as my supplier told me of a possible price rise early June. As for freight i'd have to check on weights etc with couriers and also time frames. PM me for further info.

be aware that the top part # that silva quoted is for the 45mm OD not the 51mm OD ;)

be aware that the top part # that silva quoted is for the 45mm OD not the 51mm OD ;)

I have an acent not a stivo <_< so thats the right OD

I've allready payed a deposit and now waiting on a set of TRD springs so theres no point in me chasing coil-overs now.

Edited by 02rolla

I have an acent not a stivo <_< so thats the right OD

I've allready payed a deposit and now waiting on a set of TRD springs so theres no point in me chasing coil-overs now.

loose the deposit.. or cancel it... just tel them its family matters (hehe)

get the coil overs. i had it in my MR lancer.... ooohh they were nice... although i went to fulcrum...