Dutchie's 09 ZRE Levin ZR

dutchie101

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, nicey shiny! geez i hate putting up a post and its the last one of the page, then people have to flick back to see what ive done...

Headers havent arrived yet. My bet will be they get here on friday when im on my way to 'burn. could turn up anytime between tomorrow and monday B) Oh lets hope they fit!

Thanks, nicey shiny! geez i hate putting up a post and its the last one of the page, then people have to flick back to see what ive done...

Headers havent arrived yet. My bet will be they get here on friday when im on my way to 'burn. could turn up anytime between tomorrow and monday B) Oh lets hope they fit!

hey pete,

how much did u end up paying for delivery??

cheers.

Thanks guys, ill take some more shots tomorrow when i clean it quickly again. Levin spoiler is already taken sorry. Yeah i opted for it cause its a bit more stealth/VIP/luxury without the "BIG SPOILER" look, the TTE one is nice too, and similar but i like the way this one hugged the rear window and sat lower, or created the visual look of doing so.

Yeah no carbon here, maybe door skins down the track but they will be matched with Alcantara inserts and dash if i do so... luxury sport rather than JDM look.

G'day Pete was a pleasure meeting you today and checking out your ride in person....i now have a whole new respect for what can be done to a ZRE,this is one very fine example.

photos don't do her any justice,this is one Rolla that has to been seen up close and personal to really appreciate the attention to detail and i must say one of the sexiest rear ends going around. :wub:

have a safe trip home mate and again thanks for coming over,next time i'm over in S.A i will look you up.

Cheers

Lee

Thanks peeps, great to meet all you guys too. The zr is slowly coming along, still more to do and fine tune. Big pete has some great pics on the way and il put up some more when I fiddle with some when I finally get home. Took a cracker of a shot tonight at the motel.