BKS : MX62 Cressida Station WAGON

Blind Kid Seeks

Hey Hey,

Just want to introduce you all to Tony, the MX62 Cressida.... why the name Tony i hear you ask? well my GF's house mate called out... "now thats one funky old Cressida" and i broke out into song, with the much loved Tone Loc Classic 80's hit... Funky Cold Medina.

anyways....

here are the Specs... He's a ONE owner, MX62 Cressida Wagon DX model with 208XXX kms...

2.8l 5ME Straight 6cyl with a 4 Speed Auto Trans.

Aircon, Power Steer, Power windows, cassette deck and the cleanest interior you will see on a 29y/o car.

I bolted the BBS Wheels on her to drive her home, (Dunlop LM702 tread)

its the most cruisy car i have ever owned! and in perfect running order!

here is the only pic i have of Tony, taken as soon as i bolted the wheels on, before he was washed, and polished.

P02-04-10_19.04.JPG

• 2 months later...

Cressida has been lowered... cleaned... and just got her home from having the auto trans serviced.

will be doing spark plugs, leads and general EFI tune up soon to solve a surging issue its giving me.

Also has Guns and Roses Cassettes, and Best of The Beach Boys in the centre console. FTMFW!!!

4648779436_aca1f43993_b.jpg

^^^ Wahereka Leaf For elderly drivers..... :D

4649027758_b3e757d2ec_b.jpg

^^^ At a JDMStyletuning.com meet.

Awesome Andy.....i hadnt really trolled back through the forums for a while, thanks for bumping it up and making me notice it.

Looks great.

Same here. I always thought that sig pic had some meaning ;). Nice car mate. How bout my cortina n ur cressida go for a run sometime? :D

• 1 month later...

so when is the 7M or the 1J or 2J going in ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

it was going to be a race between either you or Jason to see who would drop that line first!!!!

so congratulations you are the winner of nothing.

engine swap is def on the cards... i still want to keep it auto for cruising... so a nie MA7X half cut would be joy