hey! juz find these headlights, they look so nice

first one

this one looks nice, cost 1900 rmb (convert to aud is about $300) + post charges

another one

this one has the angel eye + demon eye, i cant take my eyes off it now!!

cost 3326 rmb (convert to aud is about $550) + postage

but not sure if they fit our aurion, can anyone identify them?

so excited !!!! B)

Those should fit straight into the Aurion. I'm not a fan of the first one... the second one though I think I like. This goes against my hate for putting Audi style lights on cars that aren't Audi's. Also, I don't like CCFL angel eyes, so if that's what they used, I definitely wouldn't get it myself. But looking at the attached photos below, the angel eye illumination is not perfectly even which indicates that they would be using LED's.

As well, here are some on-car shots for you of the first one:

my Angel Eyes:

gsop0gn08xkhk3p6ntf1.jpg

z7wrfa08d.jpg

8kjits0q2qq5ocq1.jpg

thank you for your advices

always get usful info from you~~ :)

Stanley are u getting the angel eyes? i will be interested in the 2nd one .. which i am trying to source from Taiwan which is dearer than your price.. Please let me know if you are getting perhaps we can share the shipping to Brisbane..

Dammit.. Now all the people here know about this. Was plannin to surprise all you guys with this once I get my hands on em.

Btw, just to inform you guys, the 2nd one is the OEM headlight for the new facelift Aurion in their country. And to my knowledge, these are designed for LHD vehicles', so the beam pattern would be the reverse of the Aussie cars, topic discussed here..

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17289&st=50

Btw, just to inform you guys, the 2nd one is the OEM headlight for the new facelift Aurion in their country.

Really? Doesn't quite look 100% OEM to me.

And to my knowledge, these are designed for LHD vehicles', so the beam pattern would be the reverse of the Aussie cars

I thought that China is RHD.

Really? Doesn't quite look 100% OEM to me.

I thought that China is RHD.

Got friend from china / HK, not sure, we talked a lot and found out China / HK (the place where she came from) has LHD.

Note: China and HK are almost the same thing arent they? :lol: So yea..

And from the Toyota web for the chinese, http://channel.guangzhoutoyota.com.cn/camry/product/index?column=15

I think the Chinese facelifted Camry uses the same headlights as our facelifted Aurion?

http://www.toyota.com.cn/vehicles/camry/index.html

Are you referring to the front page? If yes, that's the pre-facelift camry, similar to our pre-facelift Aurion. So it's no wonder they use the same headlight as us.

If you look further into the website, you can see their Hybrid camry's headlight is similar to the 1st link of the thread. Daryl, the reason it doesn't look like an OEM maybe because it's not genuine toyota, and there's a slight difference in design / colour, or simply the way they took the photos.

I saw the ad from Toyota, they used the 2nd link headlight switched on, yellow - orange ish colour. I'll try to find one and post it here for you guys to see it yourselves.

Edited by VF-X

Got friend from china / HK, not sure, we talked a lot and found out China / HK (the place where she came from) has LHD.

Note: China and HK are almost the same thing arent they? :lol: So yea..

Not necessarily:

From 1946, China became a right hand traffic-only country. However, Hong Kong and Macau continue to observe left-hand traffic after returning to Chinese control in 1997 from UK and 1999 from Portugal respectively.

Being a former British colony, Hong Kong follows the United Kingdom in driving on the left. Macau, a former Portuguese colony, historically followed Hong Kong in driving on the left because most of the RHD cars in Macau were imported through Hong Kong. Macau did not follow either Portugal in 1928 or China in 1946 in switching to driving on the right.

If you look further into the website, you can see their Hybrid camry's headlight is similar to the 1st link of the thread. Daryl, the reason it doesn't look like an OEM maybe because it's not genuine toyota, and there's a slight difference in design / colour, or simply the way they took the photos.

I saw the ad from Toyota, they used the 2nd link headlight switched on, yellow - orange ish colour. I'll try to find one and post it here for you guys to see it yourselves.

Which site are you on? This is what I see on the Toyota China website:

hybridt.jpg

hybrid2e.jpg

they look pretty good did you notice also that if you go through the pages a bit it look like they do the lower driving lights as well with angel eyes

i think the angel eye fog light u were talking about is as follow

My link

just not sure if the blue colour angel eye is legal

but they are cheap, only just over $50 aud for the lights( but pretty sure the ship price will more than that, and worry about the quality)

thank you for your advices

always get usful info from you~~ :)

Stanley are u getting the angel eyes? i will be interested in the 2nd one .. which i am trying to source from Taiwan which is dearer than your price.. Please let me know if you are getting perhaps we can share the shipping to Brisbane..

i contacted the seller, they dont actually send internationally unless we got big enough order...:(

they look pretty good did you notice also that if you go through the pages a bit it look like they do the lower driving lights as well with angel eyes

i think the angel eye fog light u were talking about is as follow

My link

just not sure if the blue colour angel eye is legal

but they are cheap, only just over $50 aud for the lights( but pretty sure the ship price will more than that, and worry about the quality)

Sorry, but yuck! I mean, each to their own, of course, but personally, that looks awful. Perhaps it would look better on a car? Or in white instead of blue? If they're LEDs it shouldnt be too hard to swap them out for white ones.

Sorry.. I mislooked at Link 1.. It's not similar at all. Link 1 is not OEM. The 2nd one is the OEM look-alike. Yes, the Hybrid camry headlight is also the same to our Aurion, sorry Harlo.

This is the one I talked about, reckon It's OEM coz of how the pic is taken. It looks pretty nice.

For those of you who can read this, more info to you guys. xD

http://news.bitauto.com/dealernews/20091125/1305065347.html

And FYI, China got LHD and Hong Kong got RHD. Dpending where u wanna source it from, the beam might / might not affect the drive.. Hahah

Edited by VF-X

Sorry.. I mislooked at Link 1.. It's not similar at all. Link 1 is not OEM. The 2nd one is the OEM look-alike. Yes, the Hybrid camry headlight is also the same to our Aurion, sorry Harlo.

This is the one I talked about, reckon It's OEM coz of how the pic is taken. It looks pretty nice.

For those of you who can read this, more info to you guys. xD

http://news.bitauto.com/dealernews/20091125/1305065347.html

Google chrome, auto translate is good for a laugh sometimes...but you can see what they are TRYING to say. :)

When in 2009 the first snow, quietly falling in Nanjing, the occasion of this Six city, in the Nanjing government * Toyota launched an exclusive home, " Camry ( Price Gallery word of mouth ) sharp move Angel Edition "amazing public, so that the cold Solar Terms in the automobile market to add a touch of bright color, many fans are concerned that the heat pushed the Camry Rui Activity angel version than the previous versions of what different? Now, please go great political essays by Toyota ( quotations Gallery word of mouth ) Sneak Peek!

This was equipped with a "sharp move Angel Edition" xenon headlamps, the edge with a series containing 12 composed of LED lights outside the arc, use the line just right, like a rise of mouth, body style, lively up immediately, headlamps were round the ring is the filament, commonly known as "angel eyes", as if a pair of beautiful eyes, see here epiphany of the "sharp move Angel" name is out here, lamps Smart styling naturally, it seems that a pair of guardian angels, like the whole body with the breath of vitality; car in front of people to bring a deep sense of sharpness, but also to add a dynamic Camry avant-garde atmosphere, in addition, sharp action angel version of "America pupil", it is true, the lights can be your personal color preferences decision with the nature of the selected colors, highlight outstanding personality and taste, add dazzling fun for the control.

Camry sharp move Angels Edition xenon headlamps used in the surface world is the best xenon headlamps, not only can produce powerful arc light, but also enhance the value of light color temperature, amount of current required to work only 3.5A service life than traditional halogen bulbs are 10 times more. "Angel Eyes" 3 times higher than ordinary halogen brightness efficiency, enhance the clarity of vision at night and fog driving significant results, while the efficiency of light energy into electrical energy than halogen lamp by 70%, and lamp brightness also effectively expanded to improve the visual range of traffic, creating a more safe driving conditions.