Help with Aurion 2010 maps SD

omran

I've just got Toyota Aurion 2010 Grand with black touch, I'm trying to run the nav system but it gives me 'Insert Map SD', I didn't get any SD card with the car and the problem is that we don't have Toyota dealer in my country 'Libya' the car is imported from Australia, can you please help me to get copy of the original maps SD, or let me know How can i change the Nav program installed on my screen.

I've just got Toyota Aurion 2010 Grand with black touch, I'm trying to run the nav system but it gives me 'Insert Map SD', I didn't get any SD card with the car and the problem is that we don't have Toyota dealer in my country 'Libya' the car is imported from Australia, can you please help me to get copy of the original maps SD, or let me know How can i change the Nav program installed on my screen.

I have no clue what you talkin about, but if your car is from Australia and the GPS navigation system is the OEM one, we use DVD map. I've never heard of SD in an Aurion. I'm talkin about the pre-facelift ones, thou Im sure the Facelift one uses DVD too.

Strange, mine asks for 'Maps SD card', there is an SD reader in the screen but I am not sure what map format it does accept, the owner's guide says that my Nav system is NSCA-W09G

• 2 months later...

Hi

I am from Saudi Arabia and I just bought an Aurion Grande 2010 with the same nav as you.

The nav system have a SD memory slot wich contain the map data. Once I unplug it the maps turn off.

you should go to the car dealer maybe he forgot to give it to you.

The system is great I just wish it could support DVD or even VCD.

uh,aurion grande?we don't have such thing as a aurion grande. your 'aurion grande' must be imported, as here in Aus we have either the camry grande or the aurion presara.

uh,aurion grande?we don't have such thing as a aurion grande. your 'aurion grande' must be imported, as here in Aus we have either the camry grande or the aurion presara.

Trim levels can easily be changed from country to country. And technically all their Aurions are imported, as they are made here in Aus. We've been exporting Camrys to the Middle East for years, along with re-badged Commodores, all in LHD too.

• 4 months later...