Perth hello !

hey all, ive been working at toyota for a while now (3rd year apprentice), so i can answer most troubles you may have with newer model cars, i love the technology side of things, so i pay particular attention, anyway ! enough of that, i thought i would give a short introduction;

ive always been a fan to the complete opposite of toyota... mazda. toyota is reliable, reasonably cheap, comfy, efficient, mazda is not, i owned 2 rx7s. anyway, after owning many performance imports (2 x rx7s, nissan 180sx, r32 skyline) i decided i should get another toyota... ANOTHER TOYOTA?!, yes i have been a slave, i owned a toyota aristo, with a few mods, just for a cruiser, sold that a while back, so heres my new car, its nothing special... yet:

93 JZX90 mark2 tourer.. with a trick..

FACTORY MANUAL

FACTORY LSD

FACTORY SUNROOF

all very rare options, plans at the moment, are coilovers, nice width and offset wheels, exhaust, intake, front mount inter cooler, and see where i go from there :), here it is anyway.

Resized640x480_T000397796.jpg

nothing special at all.

hell while im here ill chuck up a few things ive owned so you get an idea of what this has got in store for it :)

Sold this last week (see below):

P1000398edit.jpg

P1000401edit.jpg

My first toyota:

IMAGE_024-1.jpg

IMAGE_023.jpg

And a few others !

30032009-1.jpg

20090121-AM1A4555.jpg

^^^^ i loved this thing.

DSCF0310.jpg

Thanks for reading !, hopefully i can bring something constructive to this website !

welcome mate, great list of cars there!

be sure to come out for a photoshoot sometime :)

which toyota do you work at?

newtown :)

one day soon, its not quite how i want it right now, looking pretty average, goes nicely with the manual behind it though.

for those that dont know, the mark 2's have the 1jz-gte in them (2.5 litre twin turbo)

Hey man. Welcome to the forums :) I saw your r32 on sale on SAU and anti lag.. was so interested in buying hey :P Nice to see you got another toyota. Enjoy your stay :)

welcome mate, great list of cars there!

be sure to come out for a photoshoot sometime :)

which toyota do you work at?

newtown :)

one day soon, its not quite how i want it right now, looking pretty average, goes nicely with the manual behind it though.

for those that dont know, the mark 2's have the 1jz-gte in them (2.5 litre twin turbo)

ahhhhh, new town. so u must be working with vincent n vu theng :)

welcome to the forum mate! :)