AURION - SLimline weather visors & OEM Sportivo grille

new items up for grabs

1. Slim LIne visors to suit Aurion (possibly newer Camry??)

Condition: Brand new, test fitted without adhesives, then removed and placed back in package

Reason for sale: Decided the slimline look wasnt to my personal taste..

Price: New on Ebay for 75 with shipping.. i will sell for $70.00 with free shipping australia wide.

Extra Info: taken from the ebay seller:

*Color:Light tinted(light smoked) with silver stripe

*Material:High quality ACRYLICS,not black PVC.

*Helps Keep Rain out of car with Windows Partially Open and lets Fresh Air in Also Helps to Reduce Heat Build-up in Parked Vehicles by Allowing Windows to be Partially Open Custom-built for a sleek look that fits, and great looking.

pictures: !CEM84lwEWk~$(KGrHqR,!hIE0fgV1UVwBNRJOy4QIg~~_12.JPG

also see private numbers Camry, he is using the same visors.. these look identical to the OEM slimlines and are made to the same standards.

2. Genuine Aurion Sportivo grille (diamond white)

Condition: Brand new, fitted for 1 day, then removed and replaced with my custom grill, been sitting in the garage ever since.

Extra Info: SAme as what you will find on any pre facelift aurion sportivo, no marks or scratches. has a nice layer of autoglym extragloss protection to give it uber shine :P

price: $210.00 posted to your door

post-13790-127739449514_thumb.jpg

Edited by -DAvo

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

price drop!

$300.00 local sale!!!

bump it up!

if your lcoal within perth and drive a aurion AND want it lowered with less body roll! 250.00 will see these red wonders in your hands :)

also have up for grabs

1 set of GENUINE philips H11 4100k HID bulbs.

these have a total of F-All hours of use on them, bought them, installed them, ran them for a while, decided to go back to 6000k...

have been in the box ever since.

Will sell these puppies for $100.00ono will post at a small fee to the buyer. or if local can meet you somewhere central.

will post some pics up later on, these are the GENUINE philips HID XENON 4100k bulbs, made in Germany. great for a OEM look upgrade, these have awsome light output.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

BUMP..

Springs and Wheels SOLD

PHillips bulbs still available

also new item

Eyelids to suit Aurion, great condition, probably better than what you get them from suppliers., has been sanded smooth and then wetsanded for a glossy finish, and also heat moulded to perfectly sit on the headlight... $50.00 posted.

• 3 months later...

Springs and Wheels SOLD

PHillips bulbs still available

also new item

Eyelids to suit Aurion, great condition, probably better than what you get them from suppliers., has been sanded smooth and then wetsanded for a glossy finish, and also heat moulded to perfectly sit on the headlight... $50.00 posted.

bump it up,

attn Aurion owners!!!---> eyelids available!!! jump in quick

see first post for current pricing.

Edited by -DAvo

Davo for the bulbs do they have produce the purple/blue line on the top border of the light?

hey mate

in the aurion projectors, they do but only at certain angles.. they are definately more of a OEM look, but brighter. they do seem whiter, but not 6000k white if you get what i mean... i spose they may turn whiter after their "burn in" period.. but i didnt give them the chance, and went straight back to 6000k

sorry if that wasnt much help... when they start up they are acctually really blue/white. but as they warm up they get their yellow/oem colour to them. the light on the road is whiter than OEM bulbs but not as white as 6000k.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

new items up for grabs

1. Slim LIne visors to suit Aurion (possibly newer Camry??)

Condition: Brand new, test fitted without adhesives, then removed and placed back in package

Reason for sale: Decided the slimline look wasnt to my personal taste..

Price: New on Ebay for 75 with shipping.. i will sell for $70.00 with free shipping australia wide.

Extra Info: taken from the ebay seller:

*Color:Light tinted(light smoked) with silver stripe

*Material:High quality ACRYLICS,not black PVC.

*Helps Keep Rain out of car with Windows Partially Open and lets Fresh Air in Also Helps to Reduce Heat Build-up in Parked Vehicles by Allowing Windows to be Partially Open Custom-built for a sleek look that fits, and great looking.

pictures: !CEM84lwEWk~$(KGrHqR,!hIE0fgV1UVwBNRJOy4QIg~~_12.JPG

also see private numbers Camry, he is using the same visors.. these look identical to the OEM slimlines and are made to the same standards.

2. Genuine Aurion Sportivo grille (diamond white)

Condition: Brand new, fitted for 1 day, then removed and replaced with my custom grill, been sitting in the garage ever since.

Extra Info: SAme as what you will find on any pre facelift aurion sportivo, no marks or scratches. has a nice layer of autoglym extragloss protection to give it uber shine :P

price: $210.00 posted to your door

Thanks for looking and please dont hesistate to PM me if you have any questions.

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 0

How much is a Toyota hilux grinner 1990 2xd worth

2. 8

1998 Toyota Celica Pricing idea

3. 1

2001 Toyota Camry wagon passenger side locks not working

4. 4

Auto door locking on new 2024 C-HR?

5. 0

Has anyone found 200 Series Rear Screen Delete Cover in AUS

6. 11