LIMEWIRE?

JJCRU23R

NO! stay away from limewire and such programs- they can track you... i know people who've personally been fined. Also, they can request an ISP to limit your bandwidth.. so it's not worth the troubles/

if you want mp3's:

1. use mediafire,megaupload,rapidshare and such

2. download off youtube

3. private torrents

might wanna try websites like "beemp3.com"

works like a charm too.

Edited by Chrono Trigger

Bit old skool here , got limewire many years ago when it 1st was released or was big and touch wood havent had any issues at all.

Having said that i only log on (run it) once a month and get whatever is new , all other times i dont launch Limewire.

I only use Limewire for music files , everything else spiteful.gif is Utorrent..

Usenet would be the absolute best thing for it, especially if you like obscure and hard to find music or only collect full albums. Though it is a bit trickier to use and you will need to sign up to a provider. I'd recommend Astraweb if anyone is interested.

My favourite place to download random mp3s is iTunes. The application itself sh!ts me but the catalogue is huge. Everything else I go to my local CD store or order it on vinyl from the UK.