EOI:[Syd] Ian Luff Driver Training

In light of the recent discussion into MAP 81's mishap, of what happened, how it happened, and how could it be prevented, I was wondering if any of the Sydney guys would be interested if I organised and Ian Luff Driver Training day on proper control, and defensive driving techniques thrown in with some track training if possible.

I did one when I first got my P's which was a few years ago, so I'm due for a refresher. It will also put an end to the "I can drive better than you on the track" debate by learning how its really supposed to be done. See who can walk the talk so to speak.

It may be a good idea to save ourselves not just if we get into strife on the track, but more importantly on the road in adverse conditions so that we don't end up being cut out of our wrecked 'rollas.

Any one up for it? If there's interest we'll organise a day and I'll find out prices...

Edited by !*heatseca*!

I also did the AAMI one a couple of years ago but would be interested in doing the Ian Luff one... I'd also be interesed in doing the level 2 and CAMS course which is why I want Luffys level 1 under my belt

hey im a noob but how much is the training??

Full course? Not cheap but worth it if you are serious about your driving ;)

Yes it isn't cheap, but it is worth it. I only did the level 1 course and you do learn a lot in proper vehicle control. I'll see if I can organise a blended course which has the basics and a little track work.

I'd probably need more numbers. Got friends or relatives who might be interested?

hey im a noob but how much is the training??

Full course? Not cheap but worth it if you are serious about your driving ;)

Yes it isn't cheap, but it is worth it. I only did the level 1 course and you do learn a lot in proper vehicle control. I'll see if I can organise a blended course which has the basics and a little track work.

I'd probably need more numbers. Got friends or relatives who might be interested?

Me interested! :lol:

Package Deals

Stage 1 only

I'd be most interested in packages B or C

It depends on if we want to spend the money. Package C you get to do everything, but its way more expensive than B, which I think is all we really want to do. Basic car control, with how to drive on the track.

What does everyone else think?

so far there five (including me) who are interested...

I don't know if I can organise a day on that, but I'll call and get the full details..

Who knows, they treat us specially coz we're the club dedicated to one of the best kind of cars ever built... :P

• 3 weeks later...