Auriion tracking

Warner

Hi havejust joined .

Purchased new Aurion 2009 plated in march this year having troubles with wheel alignments tracking when turning into parking car is at an angle when wheel aligned ok.

Warner Charlestown NSW Australia

Say what? Proper sentences would really help.

Trying to understand what you have written and it's bloody difficult. As far as I can interpret, it sounds like you are complaining about the camber on the wheels when your wheels are turned... which is completely normal. But then you mention tracking which is mainly noticable when driving and not going slow like when parking.

But without you asking the question properly, I don't know what the heck you are going on about.

How many people came into this thread thinking that the OP was going to ask about installing something to track the Aurion if its stolen? Come on fess up :lol:

That makes two of us.

Me aswell... :)

I think what the OP is asking is if its normal for the front tyres on an aurion to be in an angle if the steering wheel is completely steered to the left or right......

Im pretty sure thats normal. Feel free to correct me :)

I though it was about taking the Aurion to the Track - My hopes were raised, and then crushed

How many people came into this thread thinking that the OP was going to ask about installing something to track the Aurion if its stolen? Come on fess up :lol:

I though it was about taking the Aurion to the Track - My hopes were raised, and then crushed

lol'ness :)

:whistling::whistling: Warner,from what I can gather you think that your wheels need aligning as when you are turning into a parking place or anywhere else for that matter your wheels give the impression of leaning out at the top,well what you see is exactly what they are doing.Even though they are doing this at full lock,your cars alignment is o.k mate.You think the Aurion is bad have a look at a VT-VZ Commodore when it is on full lock.Honestly mate if it puts your mind at rest go and have it checked.There is a tyre joint up the road from Charlestown Toyota who would check it out for you for a small fee or they do a (four wheel) alignment for around $30. And I can vouch for their work,but honestly mate unless you hit gutters or have a liking for diving into huge potholes,all is O.K with yours, take care mate Edited by CONROD