Pick up my Rukus Finally

Rukus G

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some nice mods there. Any chance of a full side shot showing the wing and some info on where you sourced it. My wife was most put out when toyota told there was not a factory fitted option. Still 3 weeks into owning our build 2 in Dark Furnace my initial scepticism about the Rukus has been replaced with enthusiasm.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

G'day...just spotted you on Springvale rd Nunawading...i was the idiot beside you in the silver Aurion that tooted/waved and smiled...you just frowned and drove off. :(

i guess my Toyota is not modified enough to catch your attention. :P anyway your car looks good in motion,nice work.

G'day...just spotted you on Springvale rd Nunawading...i was the idiot beside you in the silver Aurion that tooted/waved and smiled...you just frowned and drove off. :(

i guess my Toyota is not modified enough to catch your attention. :P anyway your car looks good in motion,nice work.

Oh Sorry.... as the car is too new still... there are a lot of people just staring on my car all the time and I start to feel a bit annoying... but sorry man LOL

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Oh Sorry.... as the car is too new still... there are a lot of people just staring on my car all the time and I start to feel a bit annoying... but sorry man LOL

Thanks

Saw you down Springvale Road last Wednesday too! I didn't wave 'cause I think it was your missus driving and thinking, she'd probably think I'm so crazy random mofo! LOL Anyway, does look awesome in the flesh mate.

Peter.

• 3 months later...

Nice work, am impressed by the redlines

Am about to pickup a Build 1 Voodoo Blue, could you please tell me where / product names for - wheels, springs, tyre size please ?

Also,

what is the difference in handling ?

what is the difference is ride feel ?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

Saw you down Springvale Road last Wednesday too! I didn't wave 'cause I think it was your missus driving and thinking, she'd probably think I'm so crazy random mofo! LOL Anyway, does look awesome in the flesh mate.

Peter.

Thanks mate... Yeah it is my wife's car hehehe

Nice work, am impressed by the redlines

Am about to pickup a Build 1 Voodoo Blue, could you please tell me where / product names for - wheels, springs, tyre size please ?

Also,

what is the difference in handling ?

what is the difference is ride feel ?

PM me for more mate.....

ride height is perfect as I need to fit snow chain somehow in winter so I cant go too low.....

Ride feel and handling are pretty much the same.... which is good as I had enough in my Evo 8 LOL