MWR Alt & Water Pump Pulleys

Has any one installed this on their jdm runx or corolla sportivo. I just ordered them and matt supplied me with a belt he thinks will work. He says that everyone's accessories differ, i presume the sportivo and the runx/allex/fielder z would be the same so i was wondering if anyone did this change successfully, Matt said the belt should be 2in longer than your stock belt. On toyodiy.com i found next to the part number for my v-belt they had a post saying L=1870, and so i gave that to him as a reference, i asume thats the length in mm. Any thoughts?

im intersted to see if it makes a difference that you can notice,keep us posted! i will order a set with my 6th gears if they give a bit more response

The taller 6th gear only has the advantage of lower cruising rpm. The stock c64 at 60km/h uses slightly less fuel in 6th than in 5th. The taller 6th gear might change that so that 5th would then use less fuel due to the engine load change. I can't see response improving if the rpm is lower.

im intersted to see if it makes a difference that you can notice,keep us posted! i will order a set with my 6th gears if they give a bit more response

The taller 6th gear only has the advantage of lower cruising rpm. The stock c64 at 60km/h uses slightly less fuel in 6th than in 5th. The taller 6th gear might change that so that 5th would then use less fuel due to the engine load change. I can't see response improving if the rpm is lower.

bad wording i ment if the pulleys made a difference not the gears, im ordering the gears and was thinking more of packaging together not whether 6th made a response difference haha