The Official TOCAU ZRE Corolla FAQ

• 2 months later...

i got a few questions i you guys could answer them

-do springs made for US models fit aus... since they seem to have struts in the back aswell where my springs are separate to the shocks?

-how much is it for front and back sway bar?

- is there any model that ahs the same back springs as the ZRE152 (eg. herd from a few guys they use astra springs in the back of commos since theyre same fitment different lenght)

thanks in advance :)

-do springs made for US models fit aus... since they seem to have struts in the back aswell where my springs are separate to the shocks?

- is there any model that ahs the same back springs as the ZRE152 (eg. herd from a few guys they use astra springs in the back of commos since theyre same fitment different lenght)

1. The rear springs for the Corollas in the states will be different from our Aussie Corollas. Like you said, our rear shocks and springs are separate from each other.

2. Front and rear sways could vary from $250-$350 depending on brand, who you buy from and currency conversion.

3. Not too sure about springs from other cars fitting into the ZRE152 sorry.

Hope that helps! :)

1. The rear springs for the Corollas in the states will be different from our Aussie Corollas. Like you said, our rear shocks and springs are separate from each other.

2. Front and rear sways could vary from $250-$350 depending on brand, who you buy from and currency conversion.

3. Not too sure about springs from other cars fitting into the ZRE152 sorry.

Hope that helps! :)

THANKS!

yes man that helps alot! lets me se my goals alot better then guess work, casual job and school doesnt make it easy to moddify :(

thanks again :)

THANKS!

yes man that helps alot! lets me se my goals alot better then guess work, casual job and school doesnt make it easy to moddify :(

We were all on the uni budget once haha so we know. :P A few words of advice, just go at your own pace, don't rush your decisions and enjoy the journey. :)

• Like 1

THANKS!

We were all on the uni budget once haha so we know. :P A few words of advice, just go at your own pace, don't rush your decisions and enjoy the journey. :)

haha yeah waiting for my springs now and still 2-3 weeks till theyre ready the suspense is kinda nice in a way :)

• 3 months later...

im wondering if someone could help me out , i own a ascent sport hatch 2012 ,

and I'm looking for the following things :

. Wing Tips

. Front lip

. Side skirts

. Tinted weather shields

AND ANY OTHER MODS PEOPLE THINK I SHOULD ADD !

:) :)

... I'm looking for the following things :

. Tinted weather shields

Hi MRSJDM

I personally would advise against the use of tinted weathershields. The dark plastic makes your A-Pillar seem twice as wise at night. Looks good but terrible in practice. Up to you on the 'aesthetic vs practical' arguement.

If you've had them before then you are obviously OK with them!

Cheers,

M

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

would love a "zre-182" parts list along with bolt on aftermaket part listings

if i can get some info if someone has the time

cheers

i cant find any aftemarket stuff anywere for the zre182 2013

• 1 month later...

Hey all

Im a noob looking to buy a ZRE facelift hatch in auto with low kms in any colour but white. Im interested to know if anyone has tried the 17" Aurion Sportivo Rims on a zre hatch? I think it would be an interesting look. Not sure about the offsets though.

Appreciate any input and also if anyone is selling a low km zre please let me know.

Cheers

• 1 year later...

would love a "zre-182" parts list along with bolt on aftermaket part listings

if i can get some info if someone has the time

cheers

i cant find any aftemarket stuff anywere for the zre182 2013

Sorry, I don't know the difference in chassis between ZRE152 & ZRE182. My guess is that they might be actually the same but someone would have to confirm that. I only did this ZRE152 parts list/FAQ because we were sick of people asking the same questions time and time again. We too (the first ZRE152 guys), at the time, had no information on what fitted and whatnot; it was only through trail and error, and expensive shipping mistakes that we found out. :)

Hey all

Im a noob looking to buy a ZRE facelift hatch in auto with low kms in any colour but white. Im interested to know if anyone has tried the 17" Aurion Sportivo Rims on a zre hatch? I think it would be an interesting look. Not sure about the offsets though.

Appreciate any input and also if anyone is selling a low km zre please let me know.

Cheers

Not exactly the right spot to be posting this question. I'm not sure exactly about the 17" Aurion Sportivo rims but ZREs have definitely had 17" Kappas on before. For photos, you'll have to look at member's ride threads.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

got a 2010 zre152r corolla, want to lower her asap- anyone know of/could post up a link for springs to suit? Im having a hard time finding a definite answer.

thought this would be the place to ask.. hah

thanks.

also, thinking about an exhaust, and front lip. what do you reckon? worth it? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Probably much of a muchness difference but was wondering if any one could point out any noticeable differences between King Springs and Lovells?

Ebay has 15% at the moment and a set of Sport Low Lovells comes in at 298$ delivered - thought I'd check here before going ahead.

muchas gracias in advance

• 1 year later...
On 3/23/2017 at 10:51 PM, trentmeyer23 said:

He has been missing from the forums for a while now, not sure if he will be back.

Ah okay, last time I saw him was either at Garage Cafe or when I last organised go karts.

Edited by jeffy
hi pete, im still here :]

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey guys,

Just a quick question, would interiors across the 150 series be interchangeable? 

I have a 2007 ascent (the first with 2zr-fe I believe) & was wondering if for example up to 2012 seats or door cards would fit?

cheers,

BT

• 3 months later...

If you are wanting to get a short shifter, MWR have kit for ec60 that will fit our zre152r and zre182 with some modifications

spacer.png

Update: MWR have said that they are looking to revise the kit so it will fit our cars without needing modification

Edited by 5cad