Toyota Perth Dealers

DeafDave76

Hi,

I want to know the Perth Aurion owners in W.A. who have dealt with Toyota dealers in Perth Metro areas. Recently I have been contacted by Scarb Toyota in Osborne Park for an Aurion that I am currently looking at but deciding ATM. Are they any good?

Of the ones on my list:

Big Rock Toyota

Prosser Toyota (pretty sure I read somewhere it was a bad place for dealing or servicing)

Welshpool New Town Toyota

Melville Toyota

Galleria Toyota

City Toyota

Your answer will decide which dealer I am going for :)

Cheers

Dave

IMO

my personal experiences with scarboro toyota havent been totally great.

- sales staff were very slack once the car was signed for, pre delivery blew out, salesperson basically dissappeared off the face of the planet once we signed the papers.

-parts department is pretty poor too, their onyl saving grace is a guy there called rodney who gives good prices. but pretty much EVERYONE else there is either rude, or has a "i dont give a f.uck attitude" not mentioning any names...gary

-service dept, i wont be sending my car back there. ever. when first got the car, the car would bounce up and down all the time, had to bring it back 3 times until they finally agreed that there was a problem (other two times they tried the whole "they all do that" line) and the problem was found to be 3 buckled wheels!!! upon finding this, they attempted to weasel their way out of a warrenty claim, going by the theory that "this is the first ever case we have come accorss so therefore its NOT a warrenty case" f**k that. caused a stir and they agreed to replace all 4 steel wheels, which then took 5 weeks, yes i kid you not, FIVE weeks to arrive.

they also did not follow basic requests to NOT WASH CAR WHEN SERVICING, got car back from servcing (first service) to find it swirled to buggery and with water marks on windows. not happy.

also can never get a hire car from those chumps, even if i book weeks ahead. "sorry their all booked out"

city toyota-

service department - excellent mechanically, had a few issues with them again not following my request to not wash the car during service, but upon bringing it up with the customer feedback, the head PR officer for city toyota personally rang me and apologized for the mix up, and then a little while later the actual mechanic who worked on my car rang to apologize again. for the level of customer service, i will definately be bringing it back for all service needs.

also have always been great in organizing a hire car for the day when my car has gone in for servicing. the service rep was like "have you ever driven a prius before? ill let you take the top of the range prius for a day instead of the camry, let me know how you like it"

parts department - havent had as much experience with city toyota althou they seem happy to offer good prices (if not better) than scarboro toyota, so will be dealing with their parts dept from now on. plus they all seem to be happier and more helpful than the grouches at scarboro.

sorry havent had much experience with the other toyota dealerships so cant offer any insight on them...

overall -

even thou scarboro toyota is less than 10mins drive from my place, i would much much rather drive double that time to city toyota for their superior mechanical service and customer service. i wont be buying another car fro scaboro toyota, and would definately not recommend them to anyone i know.

IMO

- sales staff were very slack once the car was signed for, pre delivery blew out, salesperson basically dissappeared off the face of the planet once we signed the papers.

-parts department is pretty poor too, their onyl saving grace is a guy there called rodney who gives good prices. but pretty much EVERYONE else there is either rude, or has a "i dont give a f.uck attitude" not mentioning any names...gary

-service dept, i wont be sending my car back there. ever. when first got the car, the car would bounce up and down all the time, had to bring it back 3 times until they finally agreed that there was a problem (other two times they tried the whole "they all do that" line) and the problem was found to be 3 buckled wheels!!! upon finding this, they attempted to weasel their way out of a warrenty claim, going by the theory that "this is the first ever case we have come accorss so therefore its NOT a warrenty case" f**k that. caused a stir and they agreed to replace all 4 steel wheels, which then took 5 weeks, yes i kid you not, FIVE weeks to arrive.

they also did not follow basic requests to NOT WASH CAR WHEN SERVICING, got car back from servcing (first service) to find it swirled to buggery and with water marks on windows. not happy.

also can never get a hire car from those chumps, even if i book weeks ahead. "sorry their all booked out"

city toyota-

service department - excellent mechanically, had a few issues with them again not following my request to not wash the car during service, but upon bringing it up with the customer feedback, the head PR officer for city toyota personally rang me and apologized for the mix up, and then a little while later the actual mechanic who worked on my car rang to apologize again. for the level of customer service, i will definately be bringing it back for all service needs.

also have always been great in organizing a hire car for the day when my car has gone in for servicing. the service rep was like "have you ever driven a prius before? ill let you take the top of the range prius for a day instead of the camry, let me know how you like it"

parts department - havent had as much experience with city toyota althou they seem happy to offer good prices (if not better) than scarboro toyota, so will be dealing with their parts dept from now on. plus they all seem to be happier and more helpful than the grouches at scarboro.

sorry havent had much experience with the other toyota dealerships so cant offer any insight on them...

overall -

even thou scarboro toyota is less than 10mins drive from my place, i would much much rather drive double that time to city toyota for their superior mechanical service and customer service. i wont be buying another car fro scaboro toyota, and would definately not recommend them to anyone i know.

hey dave funny you mention the scarboro part dept. i had a good experience with them when buying my sideskirts. prices were good and were willing to lower the price even for the TRD stuff.

city toyota part dept in northbridge consistently had the cheapest price and willing to discount toobut there was one guy that was really anal and lectured me when i asked for a discount lol, the other two guys were good to me. bought most of my parts from them.

only got to service my corolla twice in my ownership. they were done at new town toyota. the service dept i had no problems with, two toca members work there. parts there are expensive though.

IMO

city toyota-

overall -

Ok City Toyota sounds like a good place for me to service my car there because I work in CBD so I drop my car off and catch bus straight to work...free. If the servicing requires 2 days or more, I probably will ask them to give me the hire car? Also I have a chick named Tracia as my salesperson do you know her?

hey dave funny you mention the scarboro part dept. i had a good experience with them when buying my sideskirts. prices were good and were willing to lower the price even for the TRD stuff.

city toyota part dept in northbridge consistently had the cheapest price and willing to discount toobut there was one guy that was really anal and lectured me when i asked for a discount lol, the other two guys were good to me. bought most of my parts from them.

only got to service my corolla twice in my ownership. they were done at new town toyota. the service dept i had no problems with, two toca members work there. parts there are expensive though.

Hmmm new town toyota is near my place as I live in Vic Park. 2 TOCA members working there eh? Do they give you discounts for that?

As for northbridge parts place, isn't that on Aberdeen St?

try midland or maddington and tell them tracey from admin sent you and she will get $150 spotters

Um I apologise i didn't realise there is a maddington and midland car yards. The ones I listed were the big name ones!

+1 City Toyota

Bought both of my toyotas there

Hmmm....interesting! It seems general vote is that city toyotas is the way to go for both servicing and buying new car there.

yeah it originally started out good, like when i bought my first set of wheels (raptors) they were really helpful (rodney at least), but after i purchased the kappa's and now recently with the body kit, they havent made the experience very nice at all.. sure prices are good, but for some reason they really make you feel like your asking them to kill a puppy when you just want to order a front skirt kit.. so due to that bad attitude i wont be giving them anymore business. then when rodney went away on leave and i dropped in to pick up the rear skirt that had arrived, his replacement was just about the rudest mofo i have ever come acorss in customer service (i work and manage a retail outlet) and would never hire someone with that attitude.

but thats just my experience, if it wasnt for rodney at scarboro parts, i would of stopped going there a long time ago.