melb car cruise to autosalon 04

looks like sydney will have their car cruise shortly.

in a month's time autosalon is on at melbourne exhibition and convention centre. who would be interested in a car cruise from outer suburbs into the city to check out autosalon?

i think this would be a good chance to meet each other and see many hot cars at autosalon.

Hmm, would love to go on a cruise with u guys but i live down the south coast about a thousand kms away from Melbourne and a little reluctant to clock that many highway kms on my new Sportivo at the moment. Would there be a cruise from Sydney down the south coast? I live in Shellharbour.

Zee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MAS is on this weekend at melbourne exhibition and convention centre (mecc).

members of this forum and their friends (any cars) are meeting on saturday 3rd of april at 4 pm. the location to meet is 2 minutes away from mecc with good parking. please private message me for the location, i do not want it made public.

arrive at 4 pm for 4:30 departure to mecc (and new parking) and entry into MAS.

i could not find a program for MAS but saturday late afternoon should suit most people. after MAS some people might go for a car cruise.

4 members are going so far. 2 members are only going to the meeting point as they cannot stay for MAS. this leaves 2 members going to MAS.

admission is $20 and a complimentary copy of autosalon magazine will be given away with the purchase of a ticket.

i chose saturday because it seemed the best day to get people together. i am thinking of changing to sunday now. i feel there is little point in running this. i know the motivation is there as members have been writing for a meet and cruise for months.

but it now looks more attractive to go on sunday with other car clubs.

peekay ok.

going inside MAS is semi-cancelled now. however the meet is still on. we will see who arrives at the meet and then decide whether to go inside MAS or do something else.

the meet is for all members of this forum and their friends. if you want the time and location you must private message me.