ZRE Injectors - & Turbo update

hmm ill have a look into it... still looking to go adaptronic hope just hopefully they can help me hopeuflly i dont wind up getting the same amount of power as a swift sport turbo... he only got 100kw@wheels

I would also assume thats flywheel HP/PS. There is no way a 2ZRfe will pump out 160 odd killer wasps if the kit gives 63% increase. That figure is assuming the 100kW stock flywheel figures. So minus a minimum 30kW drive train loss and your looking at 125-135kW after S/C'ing at the wheels..

How do you get one? Order it from Switzerland!

I would also assume thats flywheel HP/PS. There is no way a 2ZRfe will pump out 160 odd killer wasps if the kit gives 63% increase. That figure is assuming the 100kW stock flywheel figures. So minus a minimum 30kW drive train loss and your looking at 125-135kW after S/C'ing at the wheels..

How do you get one? Order it from Switzerland!

yeah sounds about right but dam the price tag :(

interesting that the graph states the stock figure is 108kw ...... funnily the graph itself looks like it was drawn in mspaint ..... lol ..... 178kw @ fly would roughly be about 130ish kw@w so not far off

interesting that the graph states the stock figure is 108kw ...... funnily the graph itself looks like it was drawn in mspaint ..... lol ..... 178kw @ fly would roughly be about 130ish kw@w so not far off

Hmmm lol at the graph hmmm nar the price is too expensive I'll keep to my turbo lol I also wonder what ecu is it running???

Edited by Ray89

Only 6 more sleeps until PLYTME goes to Adaptronic to the ECU install. Andy has a new ECU coming out in Feb (the 440) of which i get to have installed to my car next week. As soon as i have dyno results etc ill post up. Cant wait!!

Its going to be an expensive month, new ECU, 4 new tyres (18x225x40), engineering then rego.

Only 6 more sleeps until PLYTME goes to Adaptronic to the ECU install. Andy has a new ECU coming out in Feb (the 440) of which i get to have installed to my car next week. As soon as i have dyno results etc ill post up. Cant wait!!

Its going to be an expensive month, new ECU, 4 new tyres (18x225x40), engineering then rego.

Omg finally I can get started lol adaptronic Woot Woot I can't wait either lol

They are using different engine.. they use valematic, we use dual vvti, Our one is a step behind

our engine is 2zr-fe, their one is 2zr-fae

Ben, granted they may be using the FAE, but still, it wont yield 108kW at the wheels, it flywheel figures.. the FAE is only good for an extra 12kw and 400 rpm lower torque band..

Ray, have you sent an email to the place in Malay yet? cant hurt to see what they offer with their setups. Could save some time...and tell us all whats up :D

More pics and info of the Bemani S/C piping:

"Hello there! Well, I have good news for you. I also have a 1.8 TS. Bemani which is a Swiss company who also is responsible for the Turbo on the Vauxhall Corsa OPC, etc. Has now a Supercharger Kit that will bring the 1.8 TS to 215PS and 207Nm. Among other things the Tuning contains a radial compressor, a loading air cooler, as well as an exhaust arrangement from catalyst with a tube diameter of 2.5 duties(customs).Im not sure how the warranty works still, but they are well known to work on toyota! So there might be a chance there. Here are some pics from their actual TS in Switzerland. The info on prices are as follow, Price incl. exhaust arrangement einflutig: SFr. 9 ' 960.00, and the other one would be: Price incl. exhaust arrangement zweiflutig: SFr. 10 ' 955.00. It is a bit expensive so I am hoping that is approved by Toyota, I am still waiting for some more information from them, and as soon as i get some i will post it here."

TSkompressor.jpg

TSkompressor2.jpg

piping looks messy!! I hope to get my car back tomorrow or tuesday with dyno results. I will also take some pics of how i set up my FMIC piping.....