aurion led scuff plates

kirakun

i've been looking through the forum from top to bottom and so far i haven't seen any recent post about the led scuff plates. i mean there might be a post for it but i dont have the time to search for it so i guess it better to start a new one so here it is.

what i know from other post is that DJKOR is trying to customize his own led scuff plates and that post that was ages ago (and sorry if the info was incorrect) but did u manage to make it? i just found a company that make these kind of scuff plates and i sent them a mail to see how much they will do it for but i think you guys might know a cheaper place to get it.

We had a GB on scuff plates ages ago. It's not LEDs, just metal silver with 'Aurion' engraved on it.

Believe it or not, I still haven't put those on yet.. :D :P

apparently i haven't receive any mail from this supplier. so i cant really place an order or the cost of this product

i will try to find another supplier and will update it...

cheers

Thanks kirakun,

there are a couple of really nice ones shown on previous sites, but the same result you have had with the dealer.

Cheers Tom

We had a GB on scuff plates ages ago. It's not LEDs, just metal silver with 'Aurion' engraved on it.

Believe it or not, I still haven't put those on yet.. :D :P

Thanks XF-X, I'll keep your post in mind if the led ones fall through...

Cheers Tom

Cheers Tom

Bear in mind, during the GB, we had to have minimum numbers on the order, as we customized the engravings. They don't have 'Aurion' with them. Our models are called Camry.

Cheers Tom

Bear in mind, during the GB, we had to have minimum numbers on the order, as we customized the engravings. They don't have 'Aurion' with them. Our models are called Camry.

We tried for custom led version ones as well to say AURION but min was 500pcs to be purchased now that would be a a super aurion group buy lol

P.S VFX did Larry touch bases with ya.

AUR30N

Cheers Tom

We tried for custom led version ones as well to say AURION but min was 500pcs to be purchased now that would be a a super aurion group buy lol

AUR30N

He's heading up here now.. I ma meet him in like an hour or so. Yea He told me about meeting you and stuff. Hahah..

500 pcs is massive.. We could buy an Aurion and sponsor the forum.. xD

Cheers Tom

AUR30N

He's heading up here now.. I ma meet him in like an hour or so. Yea He told me about meeting you and stuff. Hahah..

The cheaper option for me is to make sure my mrs keeps changing into her slippers before she get into the car :clap:

Cheers Tom

AUR30N

The cheaper option for me is to make sure my mrs keeps changing into her slippers before she get into the car :clap:

Or don't let her in at all. Women nag too much anway. :P

Ok guys, i'm in hong kong at the moment and i found the company which will help me or us change the word camry to aurion. The original price is $33 US as of now im not sure how much it will cost after they change the word because i need to know how many of you want to get this LED door sill/ scuff plates for "AURION" plz write your name down if you want one. of course i'll pay for all of it first then i'll get the money of you guys later :D and i'll post the receipt up too so you can see...

cheers

kira

Ok guys, i'm in hong kong at the moment and i found the company which will help me or us change the word camry to aurion. The original price is $33 US as of now im not sure how much it will cost after they change the word because i need to know how many of you want to get this LED door sill/ scuff plates for "AURION" plz write your name down if you want one. of course i'll pay for all of it first then i'll get the money of you guys later :D and i'll post the receipt up too so you can see...

cheers

kira

Well done Kira. I presume they are $33 US each not for the set? If its within reason of that price I'll take a set, thanks.

Would like to see a photo of them too (with Camry)

Cheers Tom