aurion led scuff plates

kirakun

Well done Kira. I presume they are $33 US each not for the set? If its within reason of that price I'll take a set, thanks.

Would like to see a photo of them too (with Camry)

Cheers Tom

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Door-Sill-Scuff-Plate-Chrome-LED-Toyota-Camry-06-09-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4cef795d1bQQitemZ330435222811QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

sorry i forgot what that company website but it should look something like the one on ebay and if i remember the one im getting doesn't have that rectangle screen at the back of the word camry. i'll try to find that website again if you guys want.

and Tom, "Price: US$33.00/pair,4pcs/4pcs with lights" that what they told me

Hi Kirra.

I am an old bloke so you will have to type slowely :unsure: Is that price for a pair of fronts, rears, or one front and back. Not that it matters, it looks like about $66 US for a full set. If they are as good as the ones in the link I'm in.

Thanks for all your effort mate.

Cheers Tom

well it was hard for me to try to understand what that guy was saying but im pretty sure it $33 US for a whole set of 2 front and 2 back

plus we can choose a text for the word AURION...

and about the colour of the LED i'll ask him if we can get red or blue or green and so on... but because of the order quantity i think we can only get two different colours...

i'll update for more and i'll be heading back to brisbane in like 2 days so please tell me asap if you want one

THX!!!

well it was hard for me to try to understand what that guy was saying but im pretty sure it $33 US for a whole set of 2 front and 2 back

plus we can choose a text for the word AURION...

and about the colour of the LED i'll ask him if we can get red or blue or green and so on... but because of the order quantity i think we can only get two different colours...

i'll update for more and i'll be heading back to brisbane in like 2 days so please tell me asap if you want one

THX!!!

Yes please. (Blue LED if poss). If you want I will eft the money to you. Perhaps you could pm me your bank details.

Cheers Tom

Yes please. (Blue LED if poss). If you want I will eft the money to you. Perhaps you could pm me your bank details.

Cheers Tom

its ok Tom don't worry about money for now :D

Thanks T

look like a perspex window you can get the windows made here is oz as in dollar wise not sure they would have to cut to fit perspexs then laser print label dark sticker to stick on the perspex to say "Aurion" where the letters are lazer cut out to let light through.

pretty similar to the design I made for Super Cheap for there Sony car audio display demo boards units i made australia wide.

AUR30N

This looks like another GB..

On that thought, should this not be in the Buy/Sell section, and be bound by the GB rules?

This is what I was about to say, and with that said, I am sorry to be a forum Nazi, but this thread has to be closed. If someone else qualifies for starting a group buy and is willing to take on the task, PM me and I'll see if it can be approved.